Sketchh
New Contributor
Hey guys,
Lets start off with my name which would be Josh. I just graduated high school as of May 2012. Im 17 years old currently living with my mom in GR, Michigan. Today I was just browsing the internet and came upon these forums and caught my attention. I guess i can give you a little briefing on myself I figured it wouldn't hurt to just introduce myself to other people living in similar mindsets. I'm not going to get into super deep depth and personal info but what truly brought me here was just another action i took for the start of my path to becoming a millionaire.
I currently am working at a pet store as a sales clerk part-time and have been run up upon the thought of if i really want to attend college. After a bit of reading and breaking things down my conclusion is NO. Ive picked up a bit in computer science and a good part of my skills arn't only being creative but artistic. How i think of myself? Open Minded, broad thinker, Entrepreneur .
Anywho earlier this year i wanted a White 2 Door Grand Prix for quite some time. After several months before even putting a ton of thought into it, I had one. So with what i wanted, being the car, why cant i convince myself i can earn a million 5-10 years. Some think that is to to little time but ive convinced myself it can be done and im going to have to start building my future now. So as a start of my journey id just like to introduce myself and welcome anyone who has been on this path to feel free to reply.
Goals for end of Year: Have a full time Job working 40+ hours a week, Saving 10% automatically of what i earn each check, Begin planning my success, Advance in learning more and reading more on marketing/CS/business, Start a Brand and work on building a website for it.
Just a piece of work i wanted to show you guys done by me.

18''x24'' Graphite, Self- Portrait
Lets start off with my name which would be Josh. I just graduated high school as of May 2012. Im 17 years old currently living with my mom in GR, Michigan. Today I was just browsing the internet and came upon these forums and caught my attention. I guess i can give you a little briefing on myself I figured it wouldn't hurt to just introduce myself to other people living in similar mindsets. I'm not going to get into super deep depth and personal info but what truly brought me here was just another action i took for the start of my path to becoming a millionaire.
I currently am working at a pet store as a sales clerk part-time and have been run up upon the thought of if i really want to attend college. After a bit of reading and breaking things down my conclusion is NO. Ive picked up a bit in computer science and a good part of my skills arn't only being creative but artistic. How i think of myself? Open Minded, broad thinker, Entrepreneur .
Anywho earlier this year i wanted a White 2 Door Grand Prix for quite some time. After several months before even putting a ton of thought into it, I had one. So with what i wanted, being the car, why cant i convince myself i can earn a million 5-10 years. Some think that is to to little time but ive convinced myself it can be done and im going to have to start building my future now. So as a start of my journey id just like to introduce myself and welcome anyone who has been on this path to feel free to reply.
Goals for end of Year: Have a full time Job working 40+ hours a week, Saving 10% automatically of what i earn each check, Begin planning my success, Advance in learning more and reading more on marketing/CS/business, Start a Brand and work on building a website for it.
Just a piece of work i wanted to show you guys done by me.

18''x24'' Graphite, Self- Portrait
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
