The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Why most people are WRONG about Cryptocurrency

Anything related to bitcoin, crypto, blockchain

AFMKelvin

Some Profound Quote Goes Here
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Jan 26, 2016
Rice, Texas
Well there’s difference between investing in a legitimate company for those reasons (expansion) and something you know to be a bubble.

The analogy I’m drawing is if you invested in bitcoin knowing it was speculative bubble and then withdrew at just the right tome, making money.

I mean if someone did it I wouldn’t care. There are different levels of immorality. Scamming someone out of an iPad is like 70/100 on the scale of evil. Investing in a speculative bubble is like 2/100 lol....so minor n to worth mentioning. I mean it’s not a big deal, but I still would feel like a dick. That money has to come from somewhere, even if he is a ‘sucker.’

And the reason I say this is all morality is based on the ideas of win/lose, win/win, and lose/win situations.

Theft? You lose, I win. Rape? She loses, I win. Murder? Well no one wins, but the victim loses.

Those things are considered immoral.

If I donate money I lose, they win. If i volunteer, I lose (time,) they win

Those things are considered selfless and altruistic.

Investing in a speculative bubble.. i mean I don’t give a sh*t lol.. I wouldn’t judge or even care. i just would rather not do it myself. I’m not adding anything of value of the world so I don't feel right taking.
There's no morality in buying and selling stocks or cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin has been manipulated by whales but the poor Dad losing his life's savings is not anyone's fault but his. The whales are not convincing anyone to buy. They won't send you an email, knock on your door or give you a call to get you to buy anything. It was his decision that got him to invest in something he doesn't know about.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.