The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Who here is actually a millionaire?

Atown512

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jul 15, 2011
Houston
Oh yeah!?!? Well I just bought myself one quadrillion dollars (zimbabwe dollars) for only $35 US..........NOW I'M RIIICHHH!!!!! AHAHA HAHA
One_Quadrillion_Dollars.jpg

I bought a pack of ten $100 trillion bills for a few friends printed by the Zimbabwe equivalent of the US Federal Reserve. Pretty awesome gag gift, and a cool piece of history...Though it's scary to think our FED is doing a lot of the same things they were doing.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Brander

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Jun 3, 2011
Australia, USA, Europe
You mean cash, or net worth?

Cash:
Euro Millionaire - no.
US Dollar Millionaire - no.
Oz Dollar Millionaire - no.

In fact I own almost nothing.

Net worth:
No, personally not a millionaire. In fact I own almost nothing.

But I do vaguely recall a company that does.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
You mean cash, or net worth?

Cash:
Euro Millionaire - no.
US Dollar Millionaire - no.
Oz Dollar Millionaire - no.

In fact I own almost nothing.

Net worth:
No, personally not a millionaire. In fact I own almost nothing.

But I do vaguely recall a company that does.

I found this post to be one of my favorite posts ever read on this forum. Speed to you, friend.

FiveOone

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Jan 16, 2013
Australia

Vick

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
485%
Dec 27, 2012
Toronto
3149794_o.gif

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Besides MJ, how many people on this forum are actual millionaires?

And if you are a millionaire, what is your business?

I'm just really curious, thanks.

I came across this thread when I was searching for something else.

I clicked on it wanting to see if the OP was still around.

As I suspected, he is not.

See, once you learn that the Millionaire Fast Lane is not a get rich quick strategy, you move on to the next MLM pitch.

happybhoy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jan 2, 2015
Ecosse
I'm a millionaire.

__________________________________________________________________________________
Happybhoy, 27 APR 2025, 7:03 PM

Polarbeans

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
266%
Nov 18, 2014
Considering I have about 54 years left to live (hopefully). (The average lifespan is 80 for males where I live and come from).

That means I have 1.704e+9 seconds left to live.. oh shoot I just lost some writing this crap, better outsource some so I can leverage that lost time.

D

DeletedUser394

I came across this thread when I was searching for something else.

I clicked on it wanting to see if the OP was still around.

As I suspected, he is not.

See, once you learn that the Millionaire Fast Lane is not a get rich quick strategy, you move on to the next MLM pitch.

OP came back via email notification the day you bumped this. Then promptly disappeared back into obscurity.

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
A well read forum member would have a good idea of who they are. I doubt you'll get many if any that will answer your question. But maybe that's just me. I wouldn't step in and raise my hand to this question.

in fact, what really matters is the mindset you got on the way to wealth:

the ideas and people you are exposed to here . the books you read.

because the mindset can be applied to anything as well in life.

and when the right moment comes , your brain will deliver unique , creative ideas and actions

and nobody will understand what you do because nobody took the time to read the right books

jim rohn.png

FeaRxUnLeAsHeD

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Nov 27, 2014
USA
I highly doubt anybody here will raise their hand.

One of the things I have noticed in life is that those with money/wealth are the least likely to say they have money/brag. And those who are quick to brag are the ones who don't have any money OR they are gonna lose their money/wealth eventually(rappers, athletes).

Truth. I went out with a few friends to a bar once and met this guy who wouldn't stop flaunting his 'wealth' - was telling me how much he made (which wasn't more than I made, nor was it impressive).. I couldn't help but feel sorry for the guy.

It's true - people who have it don't need to say it or show it.

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
I dunno, but I've felt like one the past few months
It is a good feeling

The thing I'd say to people is this
There are two kinds of people
The chasers and the people who live

Chasers get money and they don't know what to do with it, they come on the forum saying "I just got 30k what do I do now?" and their only bar of success is "Mr. Millionaire" so until they achieve that unreachable dream they discard money like its useless, or hoard it like it is a symbol of self worth.

The people who live, spend money for increased happiness, and have no qualms about that, or working to make a bit more (so long as it is respectable work). They save money, budget it, know it isn't a discardable thing, and make good investments because you can make your money worthless if you spend it on trash, but you can make it worth a whole lot if you invest it in great ideas and value.

The chasers can get really screwed up in the head and seem to never be satisfied, where a person who knows how to live could take all the money and assets that they have and whip it up into a dream.

That is why I don't care at all about money anymore,
I just couldn't care less about chasers thinking it all gets solved when you get a million dollars. I think a person ought to be resourceful and if you can make a great life for yourself before a million dollars, then you bought a perfect life for pennies on the dollar. Thats frugal.

See, sometimes, chasing more money is the dream of an idiot.
Though of course those who make money have to chase it a little, but it seems the stupid chase it a little too much and miss opportunity that is within reach. And imo, thats just a waste.

I have enough "f~ck off" money
I just think I need a bit more to be like "oh yeah! I'm good at this"
But that will come
No biggy
No stress
No huge chase or hole to fill

Just goals and getting to em
Once you are real about money and life like that, dayum, you feel like a million bucks let me tell you

I feel freaking fantastic
I mean, I'm not a millionaire but I have a spa, and a sauna, and a swimming pool
I've got cooks

Know why? Go to a restaurant, get a membership at a GOOD gym.

You really want to maintain a pool and spa at your house? You really wanna hire only one chef? Nah nah, go places, do things, be part of it.
The world is an extension of whatever you own, and what you own will pale in comparisson to it. Get that, and just make sure your place in the world is solid and cool.

Last edited:

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
I don't have the time to read through the earlier posts in this thread, but if I've to make a rough guess, it would be:

1) Vigilante
2) AllenCrawley
3) Biophase (I'm pretty sure he's either one or approaching one right now)
4) IceCreamKid
5) Carol Jones (if she's not one, I'll eat my poo)
6) Forgot the name but there's this guy in the Bitcoin thread where he posts his bitcoin $$$ (his avatar is an unshaven hispanic-looking guy with a beanie, smiling at the camera)

I think there's also a couple others whom I can't remember off the top of my head.
There's also a couple guys who introduced themselves as millionaires when they're at age 21 etc, but because they don't have progress threads, I don't count them.

The Abundant Man

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 3, 2018
I am NOT a millionaire, and I wrote a book about it :D

Limitless was a great movie. I liked how the first thing he did after taking the pill was clean up his apartment. Goes to show if you want to be successful you have toclean your apartment first.

If only I could take a pill.

DakonSG

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
May 17, 2018
Woodbury, Minnesota
I am NOT a millionaire, and I wrote a book about it :D
This is what slightly concerns me about the advice I am seeking.

When I am looking for business books, or books about finances, I'd heavily prefer if my advice came from people who walked the talk.

GoGetter24

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
210%
Oct 8, 2017
Various
I'd heavily prefer if my advice came from people who walked the talk.
That's why I rely on biographies as a primary source. Then you can rely on the wisdom of not just living great men, but all great men from history too, and they're very cheap, even from a good biographer.

The issue with wanting advice from those who've walked the walk is obvious: why would they be giving advice to you?

The consulting rates for guys like that are pretty epic. $500/hour and up and so on. There are some guys who do give back, writing books etc. But for one-on-one current advice, even through messages, it's an unreasonable wish.

For instance, an example of a millionaire who does give out large amount of free advice and has been rising in popularity recently: Dan Lok. His consulting rate for a one day session is $50k. He said back when he was younger he paid a mentor $100k for a year of working under him: a reverse paid internship.

So we'd all heavily prefer that advice, like we'd heavily prefer a lambo.

The Abundant Man

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 3, 2018
That's why I rely on biographies as a primary source. Then you can rely on the wisdom of not just living great men, but all great men from history too, and they're very cheap, even from a good biographer.

The issue with wanting advice from those who've walked the walk is obvious: why would they be giving advice to you?

The consulting rates for guys like that are pretty epic. $500/hour and up and so on. There are some guys who do give back, writing books etc. But for one-on-one current advice, even through messages, it's an unreasonable wish.

For instance, an example of a millionaire who does give out large amount of free advice and has been rising in popularity recently: Dan Lok. His consulting rate for a one day session is $50k. He said back when he was younger he paid a mentor $100k for a year of working under him: a reverse paid internship.

So we'd all heavily prefer that advice, like we'd heavily prefer a lambo.
Reminds me of Michaelangelo. He went to get apprenticed under this guy. Michealangelo told him, "You need to pay me if I'm going to be your apprentice."

The guy at first was like, "Yeah right..."

But later it did happen. The guy took Michealangelo under his wing and apprenticed him and paid him to be his apprentice.

We all know Micheangelo and the Sistine Chapel etc.

One time in Paris, Picasso was at a local coffee shop having some breakfast. He was drawing on a napkin. A lady walked up to him saying that it was the best drawing she ever saw. He told her, "I'll give it to you for $2000."

Argue

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Oct 1, 2016
NYC
Invest your money in stock market and let your money grow. This can make you millionaire fast.
How much money do you invest?

How many years does it take for your money to grow?

How fast did it take you to become a millionaire?

How do you know this method will make you a millionaire fast?

Any examples?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.