The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Which style do you guys like better? (Part 2)

Which style do you guys like better?

• Left

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Right

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cieddss

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Nov 15, 2019

Edit: I didn’t do both of these just one. I won’t tell which yet. Might skew the results :happy:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Pink Sheep

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Apr 29, 2019
Some context would be great.
First reaction is i would rather have left hanging in my living room.

cieddss

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Nov 15, 2019
Some context would be great.
First reaction is i would rather have left hanging in my living room.

I’m an artist showing in galleries. Just want to make sure I’m my maximizing the value of my art product/ style to what people want. :)

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
How does either tell a story? What emotions are you trying to evoke?

I think you should aim for conveying a tone or feeling as beautifully true as you can. There will always be people who want your art.. but trying to please ppl is approaching it from a weak base, like building on sand.

Which classic artist are you getting ANY inspiration from? I ask because Rembrandt is NEVER going out of style.. not because modern stuff isn’t cool, but because Rembrandt conveyed things in his art that are timeless.

Are you tapping into your consumers need for prestige, lust, truth, or entertainment?

What about your art strikes my soul and connects me to others, sharing my humanity?

i can happily buy an artist piece for 3k if it strikes a chord in me OR buy a cheap Target painting if it sets a tone I need for an office..

I’m just tryna help you flesh out your style which will get more refined as you create more, while you put the works of someone much more talented in your view. Van Gogh looked at nature more often than his easel.. anyways I’d give a lot to be able to make beautiful things... you have my admiration.

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
If you want to get a true BASIC answer you can't give one female and one male. Personally, I'll almost always choose the female because I don't care to look at a male hanging on my wall. So with that said, I tried in my mind to imagine the female with the colors of the male. I would still probably choose the left because you did choose a great color combination.

So now let me go back up and do the opposite...... So in doing that to the face only of the male, I come up with some type of soldier. I think if the colors were changed on the face only I'd go with the soldier on the right. Because then I wouldn't look at it as a male, I would see it as a soldier.

I did not vote so you can tally mine either way you wish. lol :)

BD64

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
218%
Jul 26, 2017
Denver, CO

BellaPippin

B is for Beast
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jul 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Slenderman scary

P.S. you made the left one

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.