The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • NOTICE! The forum software is currently being upgraded. During this time, the forum may have intermittent downtime, specific functions may not be available, and/or the user interface may look different.

Would you guys like to see a re-design/re-creation of the forum?

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

Christopher104

Contributor
Oct 27, 2020
I've noticed that compared to the design concepts I've been learning and practicing, the forum looks kind of on the older side. I inspected the page as well, and it's using Jquery as the javascript library. I can re-design the frontend using react and next js, and add some really cool new features like voice chatting, Bussiness groups, ect. using Node js.

I won't do it for a while though, I'm still learning how to use adobe products to create assets for my applications. Just think of it as a cultivation of all my skillsets when I'm finished learning everything I need to know.

So what do you all think? Would you like to see something like that?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

alexkuzmov

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
I've noticed that compared to the design concepts I've been learning and practicing, the forum looks kind of on the older side. I inspected the page as well, and it's using Jquery as the javascript library. I can re-design the frontend using react and next js, and add some really cool new features like voice chatting, Bussiness groups, ect. using Node js.

I won't do it for a while though, I'm still learning how to use adobe products to create assets for my applications. Just think of it as a cultivation of all my skillsets when I'm finished learning everything I need to know.

So what do you all think? Would you like to see something like that?
O you sweet summer child...

woken

Bronze Contributor
I've Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 24, 2021
London, UK
I'll take that as a no then?
This has been addressed before. The forum looks like it was made 10 years ago because that’s when it was made. :rofl:

People are accustomed to the way it looks and it works.

If it’s not broken don’t fix it .

Devilery

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Feb 11, 2019
I'll take that as a no then?
It's like an aspiring interior designer goes to someone's house, and says: "The colors look kind of bland, I prefer bright, sparkly colors, and the gym in your basement..., I would rather build a home cinema there because I like watching movies".

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE  Freelance University: Solve Every Freelance Problem (Especially on Upwork)
FU. 4 DAYS. 50% OFF BLACK FRIDAY SALE! If you're an Upwork freelancer, you'd be a fool not to...
MARKETPLACE  NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (50% Off Deal Now On)
Just added in some more bonus courses so now up to 4... We have a full super detailed...
MARKETPLACE  You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
One year ago, I was just your average software developer who always consumed content about...
MARKETPLACE  For Sale: Food Brand with 4 Years of Happy Customers in a Fast-Growing Niche
So to get certified, it cost a fortune? How much exactly? That sucks that these "health...
MARKETPLACE  Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Fox's Web School helps you learn a specialized skill which you can use to get to Fastlane. It's...
MARKETPLACE  Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom