Hey all,
I usually browse over at r/entrepreneur and other business subreddits, there is a lot of posts about the drop shipping approach for e-commerce, and I am considering about taking that path for my first step to the fast lane.
However, I have seen several negative comments and experiences when it comes to drop shipping and trying to grow a variety of businesses using this approach. I was wondering if there is anybody here that has deemed themselves successful and what to be wary about before jumping on Shopify and try to open an e-commerce business.
-JP
I usually browse over at r/entrepreneur and other business subreddits, there is a lot of posts about the drop shipping approach for e-commerce, and I am considering about taking that path for my first step to the fast lane.
However, I have seen several negative comments and experiences when it comes to drop shipping and trying to grow a variety of businesses using this approach. I was wondering if there is anybody here that has deemed themselves successful and what to be wary about before jumping on Shopify and try to open an e-commerce business.
-JP
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
