The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Whats up Yall

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Sep 24, 2007
my brother put me on to this site. this site is great and very helpful and informative to people. Its good to see how people can share there successful ideas with others. This site is da bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will be enjoying this site for months/years to come!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace:hurray:

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

DeletedUser394

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Mar 24, 2008
my brother put me on to this site. this site is great and very helpful and informative to people. Its good to see how people can share there successful ideas with others. This site is da bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will be enjoying this site for months/years to come!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace:hurray:

........He lasted less than 2 days :wtf:......and he's 2 years old :smilielol:

Is there anyway to delete these dormant/fake accounts? (I'm going through every post in every sub-forum, and so far have counted over 100 useless accounts). ie 0-3 posts, and haven't logged in in 3 years.

I volunteer to clean it up, if it is possible. (For example, I would delete all the accounts that haven't been accessed in a year or longer)

Mods, tell me what you think, because I have no problem putting in the time to get it done :groove:

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
I prefer to keep them. Also, this phenomena is a great microcosm on why most people fail ... they join in high hopes, put forth a solitary effort, and then disappear. Wealth is a process (sticking around for a while) not an event (join the forum and make a 1 post intro). People can't get beyond the event because they think events are wealth-makers, and neglect process where the real work happens.

DeletedUser394

Bronze Contributor
Mar 24, 2008
I prefer to keep them. Also, this phenomena is a great microcosm on why most people fail ... they join in high hopes, put forth a solitary effort, and then disappear. Wealth is a process (sticking around for a while) not an event (join the forum and make a 1 post intro). People can't get beyond the event because they think events are wealth-makers, and neglect process where the real work happens.

Yup, reason why 90% of people will never be rich. If you put in no effort, there is zero expected return.

That's something I struggled with too in the past. I thought that I could just "choose an idea" and make money from it without any prior knowledge and without putting any real effort... Didn't quite work out :)

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Price is going up to $3,000 on Jan 1st. We went through the cost of running it over the last...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
If you read the last message then you know I'm removing my courses from Udemy next month. You...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
PS. what do you think about the idea of setting up live Busking experiences on Air BNB? I could...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom