• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Whats up Yall

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by Young Christin, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Young Christin

Young Christin PARKED

Rep Bank:
    $38
    my brother put me on to this site. this site is great and very helpful and informative to people. Its good to see how people can share there successful ideas with others. This site is da bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will be enjoying this site for months/years to come!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace:hurray:

2. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Be in the Moment Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $4,770
    welcome!

What are your interests? REI? Stocks? Business?

3. FT1

FT1 New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $56
    Welcome. :)

4. Yankees338

Yankees338 Bronze Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $193
    Welcome.

5. RAiMA

RAiMA New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $67
    Welcome man :)

6. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $404,004
    Admin Post
    Welcome and thx for the vote of approval.:smx9:

7. DeletedUser394

DeletedUser394 Bronze Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $2,050
    ........He lasted less than 2 days :wtf:......and he's 2 years old :smilielol:

Is there anyway to delete these dormant/fake accounts? (I'm going through every post in every sub-forum, and so far have counted over 100 useless accounts). ie 0-3 posts, and haven't logged in in 3 years.

I volunteer to clean it up, if it is possible. (For example, I would delete all the accounts that haven't been accessed in a year or longer)

Mods, tell me what you think, because I have no problem putting in the time to get it done :groove:

8. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $404,004
    Admin Post
    I prefer to keep them. Also, this phenomena is a great microcosm on why most people fail ... they join in high hopes, put forth a solitary effort, and then disappear. Wealth is a process (sticking around for a while) not an event (join the forum and make a 1 post intro). People can't get beyond the event because they think events are wealth-makers, and neglect process where the real work happens.

9. DeletedUser394

DeletedUser394 Bronze Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $2,050
    Yup, reason why 90% of people will never be rich. If you put in no effort, there is zero expected return.

That's something I struggled with too in the past. I thought that I could just "choose an idea" and make money from it without any prior knowledge and without putting any real effort... Didn't quite work out :)

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.