The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Whats up Yall

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 24, 2007
my brother put me on to this site. this site is great and very helpful and informative to people. Its good to see how people can share there successful ideas with others. This site is da bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will be enjoying this site for months/years to come!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace:hurray:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AroundTheWorld

Be in the Moment
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jul 24, 2007
welcome!

What are your interests? REI? Stocks? Business?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome and thx for the vote of approval.:smx9:

D

DeletedUser394

my brother put me on to this site. this site is great and very helpful and informative to people. Its good to see how people can share there successful ideas with others. This site is da bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will be enjoying this site for months/years to come!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace:hurray:

........He lasted less than 2 days :wtf:......and he's 2 years old :smilielol:

Is there anyway to delete these dormant/fake accounts? (I'm going through every post in every sub-forum, and so far have counted over 100 useless accounts). ie 0-3 posts, and haven't logged in in 3 years.

I volunteer to clean it up, if it is possible. (For example, I would delete all the accounts that haven't been accessed in a year or longer)

Mods, tell me what you think, because I have no problem putting in the time to get it done :groove:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I prefer to keep them. Also, this phenomena is a great microcosm on why most people fail ... they join in high hopes, put forth a solitary effort, and then disappear. Wealth is a process (sticking around for a while) not an event (join the forum and make a 1 post intro). People can't get beyond the event because they think events are wealth-makers, and neglect process where the real work happens.

D

DeletedUser394

I prefer to keep them. Also, this phenomena is a great microcosm on why most people fail ... they join in high hopes, put forth a solitary effort, and then disappear. Wealth is a process (sticking around for a while) not an event (join the forum and make a 1 post intro). People can't get beyond the event because they think events are wealth-makers, and neglect process where the real work happens.

Yup, reason why 90% of people will never be rich. If you put in no effort, there is zero expected return.

That's something I struggled with too in the past. I thought that I could just "choose an idea" and make money from it without any prior knowledge and without putting any real effort... Didn't quite work out :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...