The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Greetings from Finland

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

Antti

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Dec 21, 2017
Finland
Hello,

My name is Antti and I come from Finland. Thank you for accepting me as a member.

Around 2010 or 2011 I got interested in online entrepreneurship. I already hated my job with a passion although I had only graduated and entered work life five years earlier. The book "4-hour work week" + warrior forum and some other internet forums were probably the main inspirations for me in the beginning. I have always loved traveling so the idea of being location independent was also a huge motivator.

I first did affiliate marketing for a couple of years. Made very little money, maybe $100 overall. Then I switched briefly to dropshipping before starting selling on Amazon in 2014. Selling on Amazon has been the first venture where I have seen real results. I have almost exclusively sold my own private label products. I also tried online arbitrage for some time but couldn't really get any consistent results and felt it wasn't worth the effort.

I still have my day job (I'm a mechanical/project engineer) but my plan is to quit by the end of 2018 and go full time as an entrepreneur.

Over the years I have read many personal and business development books, including a lot of the classics. I honestly think that "Unscripted " is among the best, if not the very best, in this genre. I have not fully read "The Millionaire Fastlane ", I have only read the excerpts available here.

This forum seems like a fantastic community. There's so much information, I have already spent many hours reading and will spend countless more.

Happy New Year to everyone!

Antti

JM35

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Jul 13, 2013
Denver
Hello,

My name is Antti and I come from Finland. Thank you for accepting me as a member.

Around 2010 or 2011 I got interested in online entrepreneurship. I already hated my job with a passion although I had only graduated and entered work life five years earlier. The book "4-hour work week" + warrior forum and some other internet forums were probably the main inspirations for me in the beginning. I have always loved traveling so the idea of being location independent was also a huge motivator.

I first did affiliate marketing for a couple of years. Made very little money, maybe $100 overall. Then I switched briefly to dropshipping before starting selling on Amazon in 2014. Selling on Amazon has been the first venture where I have seen real results. I have almost exclusively sold my own private label products. I also tried online arbitrage for some time but couldn't really get any consistent results and felt it wasn't worth the effort.

I still have my day job (I'm a mechanical/project engineer) but my plan is to quit by the end of 2018 and go full time as an entrepreneur.

Over the years I have read many personal and business development books, including a lot of the classics. I honestly think that "Unscripted " is among the best, if not the very best, in this genre. I have not fully read "The Millionaire Fastlane ", I have only read the excerpts available here.

This forum seems like a fantastic community. There's so much information, I have already spent many hours reading and will spend countless more.

Happy New Year to everyone!

Antti
Welcome to the forums Antti, and congrats on taking action towards the Fastlane. There are a ton of members on here who are in the Amazon space, so there should be a ton of value around here and lots to learn. And maybe you can provide some value from your experiences too :)

daru

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 11, 2017
Earth
Welcome. And congrats on 100 years of independence!

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Regardless of the above reply, I’ve joined the freelance program. Can’t wait to get started :)...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
Hey everyone, I have a big announcement to make about how we are going to be working with...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom