The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What would you do? Really looking for input!

BeingChewsie

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Aug 27, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Why not take your posts here and others and create a blog about your situation? Sincere stories that pertain to a large interest across the Web (economic survival) generate a lot of viewers. After you get enough traffic, many people here can help you monetize your traffic. The time to blog is minimal and very therapeutic. Just give it some thought, blogs are very easy to setup.

Thank you for the idea. I have a blog, a few actually. I need to devote some time to writing in them. I keep a hardcover handwritten journal...I'm still very old fashioned in that sense. I started a blog on wordpress recently and have had a couple on livejournal that I have sporadically blogged on for about 4 years. I have wondered if I could have them moved to my own domain but having anything done online costs $$$ and I have always had better uses for the money than to spend it doing that. It is therapeutic and I do enjoy it. Thanks again!

Sue

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

servicefly

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Sep 20, 2008
California (Southern)
I am sooo often asked how a person can start a business when they can barely survive financially. In fact this is the number one question I get. I almost always start by saying these exact words, "You are spending money on the wrong things."

I usually get a response as if they feel I could never understand their situation and asking me the question was useless. If they really want the answer rather than just show off their miserable situation then I explain further.

Starting a business is a mindset (way of thinking) which is almost completely programmed out of us when we are kids by the school system and/or traditional parenting. You have to spend the time to learn what you need to actually start a good business by searching the right sources of information (I.E. this forum). Then you have to right down step by step what needs to be done. Then you have to spend the money to complete each step (like buying a domain name, or a press release).

So my advice to you is start spending on the right things which will improve your financial future.

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jul 26, 2007
Sue,

I was just thinkin' about ya today. ...How are things?

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jul 26, 2007
Sue,

Just thinking about you again today. Hope all is well--or at least manageable. ...Please drop us a line and at least say hi--kinda worried about you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
Funny you mention this, Yves-- we were just talking about these guys.

Anyone? Updates?

Hope all is well! :)

-Russ H.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!