The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What will you accomplish in 2020? <-- Well did u?

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Strm

Mamba Mentality!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Feb 4, 2018
Estonia
I will..

-grow my local Estonian business as much as possible in the next 2-3 months and then sell it (nothing to get me or you excited about - it's hard to scale here so I'm not looking for a payday. Just a small profit and selling to someone who wants to start out and have a small side income).

-work hard on my new project - same niche as the local one, but digital products. Selling worldwide. Want to get at least 10 customers in February. Would love to be profitable after 6 months and get more organic customers. Just starting this now and spending money on ads to get traction and followers. 2 clients so far, I'm happy with it.

-test new physical products I designed in the first months of 2020. I will get the samples next week and by March I should know if I should pursue it or walk away. Pretty excited about this one anyway.

-quit my job abroad in February-March and get a new one in Estonia. Will lose a lot of money with this move, but I need more time to work on business. I have savings for maybe a year at that point and if I get a new job here I don't have to use my savings. Only for business purposes maybe. I'm also getting more and more unhappy travelling all the time and I want to be home with my family.

-meet new people who are interested in entrepreneurship and self-development. Currently not a lot of people like this in my life. Hoping to meet some of the forum guys when I work in Oslo in the next couple of months!

-learn new platforms to use for my business - FB is now my main thing, but I'm just starting with IG and Pinterest. For physical products I will also use Etsy, E-Bay, Amazon. So a lot of learning!

-compete in at least one half-marathon competition. Time will be under 2 hours.

-make 2020 the last year I work for someone else (maybe being a bit naive with this one).

Wishing you all the best!

Did almost everything!

I quit the small hustle that was going on as I didn't see potential in the long run.

Started the physical product business in April. Still running and has been solid so far! Looking to expand it and starting on Amazon in the coming months.

My last day working for someone else was 21th March. Hopefully no need to do this ever again!

Oh and I finished a half-marathon in October also!

2021 will be even better.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

QuikCoin

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
375%
Feb 14, 2015
Wooohoooo!

First, I would like to say I participated in 2019 thread and I accomplished every single one of my goals by month 6.
I just took off all of December to plan my new year as well as get some rest and come back ready to attack.

1. I will purchases 5 more doors bringing up my rental portfolio to 7 units.
2. I am branding myself as the Pittsburgh Real Estate Investor. Through YouTube, Instagram, and a Website.
3. I will sell a minimum of 500k in total painting sales.
4. I will buy a 2-4 unit building to move into and live for free.

I also have a few personal goals that are just as important as any buisness achievements.
Let’s get it Fastlane!
1. Purchased 2 more doors having 4 Total.
2. Did not Brand, but did connect to many investors and have rooted me in the community.
3. I sold more than the previous year still about 40% short of that goal. I made the business more profitable, and may not be growing it much more.
4. I bought and renovated a place to live and am just getting a roommate to cover most of the expenses.

Lots of distractions and some other profitable ventures happened in 2020. Some goals are the same coming into the new year, but much of my focus is now on real estate and allowing the cashflow business to run smoothly and grow smoothly.

Alfie321

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Sep 29, 2016
Crushed my financial goal for the year and started getting monetized on YouTube. Good money year for me. Can't say the same for other goals as I needed everything to be back to normal in order to do them.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.