The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What we gonna do now?

Idea threads

Tim Kasymov

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Oct 25, 2021
I always knew that if you want to succeed you have to do what the majority of people don't do. And after I read the books that are discussed on thмагистратуру e site, I once again reinforced this belief even more.
If you look around, you will see that almost everyone reads a self-help book, tries to open a business and so forth.
Now, to achieve something you need to do something radically different.
And I think that reading more books is not going to help. let's take a look at an old example when everyone was buying houses, you don't want to buy more houses than others, because it's a stupid idea. It's obvious, you should sell it, not buy it.
And given that, what is it we have to do now? Stop all of this hustling and do something else?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
I neither agree with your premise, nor conclusion and its hard for me to understand you.

What is it that you personally want to achieve in your life? What do you deem success?

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
I always knew that if you want to succeed you have to do what the majority of people don't do. And after I read the books that are discussed on thмагистратуру e site, I once again reinforced this belief even more.
If you look around, you will see that almost everyone reads a self-help book, tries to open a business and so forth.
Now, to achieve something you need to do something radically different.
And I think that reading more books is not going to help. let's take a look at an old example when everyone was buying houses, you don't want to buy more houses than others, because it's a stupid idea. It's obvious, you should sell it, not buy it.
And given that, what is it we have to do now? Stop all of this hustling and do something else?
At first, I thought you were stuck inside your head. But, it's more like you are drifting with no direction. Only you can answer your questions. What do you want with every fiber of your being?

socaldude

Saturn Sedan and PT Cruiser enthusiast.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
Any information or knowledge ultimately has to be integrated by that individual. So, it’s highly dependent on that person. Of course just reading won’t make you successful. It’s all dependent on you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.