The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What simple tools helped you to boost your business?

melissa_summers

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Jul 24, 2017
California
Guys, hello everyone! Perhaps everyone who starts a business thinks about various effective ways, is in search of interesting ideas and improvements (This issue concerns me so much). And I'll be glad to know what has helped you once to improve your business model?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

PureA

Winners never quit
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
348%
Dec 24, 2013
Bali
Hello and welcome!

Perhaps if you described your business a little we could be of more use to you.

Better questions = better answers

:)

melissa_summers

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Jul 24, 2017
California
Hello and welcome!

Perhaps if you described your business a little we could be of more use to you.

Better questions = better answers

You know, I'm still at the stage of studying and searching for ideas how to organize everything correctly. But I can say for sure that I would be happy to start a craft or art business that will allow receiving additional income for our family. Honestly, I'm not sure where to start. Every time I think I have an idea, I say it myself that the market is "overwhelmed" and maybe my product won't be sold.

Last edited:

PureA

Winners never quit
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
348%
Dec 24, 2013
Bali
You know, I'm still at the stage of studying and searching for ideas how to organize everything correctly. But I can say for sure that I would be happy to start a craft or art business that will allow receiving additional income for our family. Honestly, I'm not sure where to start. Every time I think I have an idea, I say it myself that the market is "overwhelmed" and maybe my product won't be sold.

I have the exact first step that you should take, and you'll thank me later, promise!

Read: https://www.amazon.com/dp/0984358102/?tag=tff-amazonparser-20

GastonEE

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Jun 16, 2017
Estonia
Guys, hello everyone! Perhaps everyone who starts a business thinks about various effective ways, is in search of interesting ideas and improvements (This issue concerns me so much). And I'll be glad to know what has helped you once to improve your business model?

I have a collection of apps on producthunt: Marketing for Crowdfunding projects by Helen Larsen - Product Hunt
It includes different tools for social media, email marketing and other marketing sources.

Harbourmaster

If it is to be, it's up to me.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
281%
Mar 2, 2017
Canada
Hi @melissa_summers Welcome to the forum.

Another tool I have found useful is a Business Model Canvas. Google this and you will find many blank ones that you can fill out to work through an idea. It's a helpful tool at working your way through what value you are bringing to the market, who specifically your customers are, how they will find you and how you will make money.

However, first and foremost read and comprehend the two books that form the foundation of this forum. They will be your guiding light.

AfterWind

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Jul 23, 2017
Romania
Alright, I'm going to be blunt: You are lazy (and probably unaware of what this forum is all about).

This forum is all about business models, entrepreneur mindset and forward thinking and it already has tons of threads that will help you answer your question. The answer is not simple, it's not a straight answer to some pop quiz. I would advise you to stop thinking that, if you make a post with a question like this, people will start dedicating their time just to get the information to you. You have to do the research, and you have to seek others' threads/posts that can be of help for getting to your answer.

You may have come here to learn, but this is not the way to do it. If you want to find people's success stories and more about how they did it, just go read their progress thread. And as @PureA suggested, go read The Fastlane Millionaire, it's more or less a required read. I know it's harder than simply making threads like this, but that's what you gotta do if you truly want to become an entrepreneur.

Welcome to the forum.

melissa_summers

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Jul 24, 2017
California

melissa_summers

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Jul 24, 2017
California
Hi @melissa_summers Welcome to the forum.

Another tool I have found useful is a Business Model Canvas. Google this and you will find many blank ones that you can fill out to work through an idea. It's a helpful tool at working your way through what value you are bringing to the market, who specifically your customers are, how they will find you and how you will make money.

However, first and foremost read and comprehend the two books that form the foundation of this forum. They will be your guiding light.
Thanks a lot for the recommendation! This strategy is great. It makes me focus more on the details of the future business and helps to determine the key points. And the most interesting is that I like it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.