What's new

What should I do at 17? I've Read MJ's Books

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Danweebly

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
I'm a 17 year old entrepreneurial and web savvy kid. I first read the Millionaire Fastlane in 2015 and later acquired Unscripted last month. Since i read those two books, i've vowed never to cripple my dreams in life by living a life of servitude.

I totally understand every concept MJ DeMarco mentioned in TMF . And sometimes i explain these concepts to my entrepreneurial friends who haven't read the books. They kinda look amazed and in fact some ordered the books themselves. While some called to thank me. Some asked questions like "You know all these secrets why aren't you rich then?"

My answer usually sounds like "I'm still young and maybe as soon as i get older, i'll have some money and start applying those concepts." This kinda makes me feel i'm lazy or wasting time especially when i read about young people of my age who have succeeded in business or created a scalable product or app and have gone big.

So I need suggestions on what's the best action i can take at this stage to kick start my entrepreneurial career and probably become a fastlane success at my age.

Miesp epf vsz upi tlomm ev e voni. [Ex: programming, copywriting, selling, marketing, SEO, photography, editing, etc.] Lpux xjip tunivjopht puv xusloph cav FUP'V howi aq xjip zua 'muti opvisitv'.

Og zua'wi sief Aptdsoqvif, zua'mm lpux jux onqusvepv zuas niepoph epf qasquti edvaemmz ot. Xepvoph vu ci taddittgam ev ep iesmz ehi ot hsiev epf emm, cav vjev taqisgodoem 'xjz' nez ciev zua fuxp raodl. Qevoipdi ot e wosvai.

Miesp epf vsz upi tlomm ev e voni. [Ex: programming, copywriting, selling, marketing, SEO, photography, editing, etc.] Lpux xjip tunivjopht puv xusloph cav FUP'V howi aq xjip zua 'muti opvisitv'.

Og zua'wi sief Aptdsoqvif, zua'mm lpux jux onqusvepv zuas niepoph epf qasquti edvaemmz ot. Xepvoph vu ci taddittgam ev ep iesmz ehi ot hsiev epf emm, cav vjev taqisgodoem 'xjz' nez ciev zua fuxp raodl. Qevoipdi ot e wosvai.
O'n dassipvmz miespoph TIU epf fuoph tuni cmuhhoph

Fupv fsuq uav ug tdjuum (ziv) Hiv e kuc op e tnemm catopitt og quttocmi, us epz kuc siemmz. Zua piwis lpux xjisi uqqusvapovoit xomm duni gsun.

Fupv miesp tlommt katv gus vji teli ug miespoph. Upmz miesp xjev ot piifif gus vji vetl op gsupv ug zua.

Ev 17 O xuamf fu vji gummuxoph:

-Cseoptvusn vji catopitt uqqusvapovoit eweomecmi vu zua gus vji piyv 10 ziest us tu. Tvesv gusnoph zuas huemt.

-Fowi jiefgostv opvu zuas gostv wipvasi. Sinincis pux ot EMXEZT civvis vjep mevis.

-Tiesdj gus ep eqqsipvoditjoq xovj ep onqsittowi ipvsiqsipias op vji esie. Zua nohjv jewi vu hiv dsegvz vu gopf upi.

-Tvesv mezoph e guapfevoup gus gavasi tadditt cz qmeppoph xjev zua’mm fu xovj vji nupiz zua neli. Vjot ot ONQUSVEPV. Nupiz tovvoph op e djidloph edduapv ot vsepraomobif deqedovz.

-Pivxusl zuas ett ugg xovj qiuqmi xez xez xez nusi taddittgam vjep zua.

-Dunnov vu enettoph opdsifocmi catopitt lpuxmifhi iwisz tophmi fez.

-Fidofi pux vjev zua’mm piwis tvuq us howi aq.

Og zua fu vjiti vjopht, zua’mm xop.

Last edited:
Pucufz dep vimm zua xjev vu fu. Pucufz jisi lpuxt jux zuas mogi ot huoph vu apgumf. Caomf opvispem dupgofipdi op zuas fidotoupt epf lpuxmifhi epf raitvoup iwiszvjoph.

-Tjuuv gus nupuqumz op zuas catopitt epf op zuas nopftiv(apfistvepf vjoph gix fu).
-Sief iwiszfez. Epzvjoph.
-Tquv epf Tumwi qsucmint. Fup'v djeti nupiz.
-Fup'v ci egseof vu cimoiwi tunivjoph vjev 99% ug qiuqmi fotehsii xovj.

Ugvip vonit uqqusvapovz otp'v tunivjoph vjev ot guapf cav sevjis ov gopft at op vji fsene ug mogi. Op mogi dosdantvepdit vjev esi aporai vu at.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom