Try again PatrickP, I may have been working on her when you checked. As the latest tweet says:
"New website complete. Customers can pay via Credit Card or Dwolla. We always offer fast, free and discreet shipping. Units in stock
I just signed up for twitter and it's a great tool for business updates. I always thought it was silly for personal use IE one is eating, what movie someone is watching, blablabla who cares lol.
My favorite part is how the integrated OSX client makes a bird sound, hehe.
I know as an undergraduate I had found a crucial SPSS OSX update through the businesses twitter of all things!
Let me know what you guys think.
"New website complete. Customers can pay via Credit Card or Dwolla. We always offer fast, free and discreet shipping. Units in stock
I just signed up for twitter and it's a great tool for business updates. I always thought it was silly for personal use IE one is eating, what movie someone is watching, blablabla who cares lol.
My favorite part is how the integrated OSX client makes a bird sound, hehe.
I know as an undergraduate I had found a crucial SPSS OSX update through the businesses twitter of all things!
Let me know what you guys think.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?


