I'm a 17 year old entrepreneurial and web savvy kid. I first read the Millionaire Fastlane in 2015 and later acquired Unscripted last month. Since i read those two books, i've vowed never to cripple my dreams in life by living a life of servitude.
I totally understand every concept MJ DeMarco mentioned in TMF . And sometimes i explain these concepts to my entrepreneurial friends who haven't read the books. They kinda look amazed and in fact some ordered the books themselves. While some called to thank me. Some asked questions like "You know all these secrets why aren't you rich then?"
My answer usually sounds like "I'm still young and maybe as soon as i get older, i'll have some money and start applying those concepts." This kinda makes me feel i'm lazy or wasting time especially when i read about young people of my age who have succeeded in business or created a scalable product or app and have gone big.
So I need suggestions on what's the best action i can take at this stage to kick start my entrepreneurial career and probably become a fastlane success at my age.
I totally understand every concept MJ DeMarco mentioned in TMF . And sometimes i explain these concepts to my entrepreneurial friends who haven't read the books. They kinda look amazed and in fact some ordered the books themselves. While some called to thank me. Some asked questions like "You know all these secrets why aren't you rich then?"
My answer usually sounds like "I'm still young and maybe as soon as i get older, i'll have some money and start applying those concepts." This kinda makes me feel i'm lazy or wasting time especially when i read about young people of my age who have succeeded in business or created a scalable product or app and have gone big.
So I need suggestions on what's the best action i can take at this stage to kick start my entrepreneurial career and probably become a fastlane success at my age.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
