The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What music do you workout to?

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jul 26, 2007
I am in desperate need of some good workout music. The kind that has a good beat and gets your adrenaline up. (Along the vein of Rob Zombie's 1969 is what I'm shootin for). Any thoughts? ...Actually my musical tastes are in a rut and outdated- I'll try anything! :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

M-M

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Aug 27, 2007
NC
Korn, Five Finger Death Punch, Slipknot, Motograter.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Rawr

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Aug 12, 2007
south florida
Good calls on Prodigy,

Are you cool with rap? One of the best pump up songs is "Let's go" by Trick Daddy - a lot of time you will hear it in the locker rooms before games - and during the games as well.

for example - [ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=DAAKTG5yvvk&feature=related"]YouTube - Hockey Fights (Lil Jon - Let's Go Remix)[/ame]

This pumps me up for a good mood as well when I need that extra energy and feel good feeling.

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=uj4ZFVD4Rig"]YouTube - Akon - Get Buck In Here Ft. Diddy, Ludacris & Lil Jon[/ame]

also, "Push the tempo" by Fat Boy Slim.

A lot of Linkin Park - I deem it race pace music

Thunderstruck AC/DC

Papa Roach - Last Resort

Till I collapse - Eminem <<< This one is good for so many things, it is one of the top motivational songs for me.

Good luck let us know if that helped you pump some iron ;)

michael515

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Aug 27, 2007
Korn (by far the best for lifting), Linkin Park, DJ Encore, Metallica w/Symphony, Tool, Jay-Z., Bone Thugs & Harmony (Old stuff -East 1999), White Zombie, Josh Groban and some random trance music.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.