The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • NOTICE! If you received MULTIPLE EMAILS from the forum today, please be advised that our monthly email system got caught in a loop and inadvertently might have sent you several emails. The problem has since been fixed and all Unsubscribe Requests will be processed within 24 hours.
  • It's back! As an INSIDER you can now SORT any thread by LIKES. See this post for more info.
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The C.E.N.T.S Framework outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED®). From multimillionaires to digital nomads to side hustlers who are grinding a job, the Fastlane Forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses with one goal in mind: Freedom— both financial and temporal.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

OFF-TOPIC What music do you workout to?

yveskleinsky

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 26, 2007
I am in desperate need of some good workout music. The kind that has a good beat and gets your adrenaline up. (Along the vein of Rob Zombie's 1969 is what I'm shootin for). Any thoughts? ...Actually my musical tastes are in a rut and outdated- I'll try anything! :)

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

M-M

New Contributor
Aug 27, 2007
NC
Korn, Five Finger Death Punch, Slipknot, Motograter.

Rawr

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Aug 12, 2007
south florida
Good calls on Prodigy,

Are you cool with rap? One of the best pump up songs is "Let's go" by Trick Daddy - a lot of time you will hear it in the locker rooms before games - and during the games as well.

for example - [ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=DAAKTG5yvvk&feature=related"]YouTube - Hockey Fights (Lil Jon - Let's Go Remix)[/ame]

This pumps me up for a good mood as well when I need that extra energy and feel good feeling.

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=uj4ZFVD4Rig"]YouTube - Akon - Get Buck In Here Ft. Diddy, Ludacris & Lil Jon[/ame]

also, "Push the tempo" by Fat Boy Slim.

A lot of Linkin Park - I deem it race pace music

Thunderstruck AC/DC

Papa Roach - Last Resort

Till I collapse - Eminem <<< This one is good for so many things, it is one of the top motivational songs for me.

Good luck let us know if that helped you pump some iron ;)

michael515

Contributor
Aug 27, 2007
Korn (by far the best for lifting), Linkin Park, DJ Encore, Metallica w/Symphony, Tool, Jay-Z., Bone Thugs & Harmony (Old stuff -East 1999), White Zombie, Josh Groban and some random trance music.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom