The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What music do you listen to?

kingwizard

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Mar 19, 2008
Texas
This is my first official post, besides my intro, and to get to know you guys and girls better I wanted to know what music do you all listen to. I believe you can get a better idea of a person by what kind of music they listen to.
Also, what kind of music do you listen to when you are in a certain mood?
I generally listen to smooth jazz and R&B.

When I'm mad--I listen to rap
When I'm in a good mood--smooth jazz
When I'm down--soft rock
When I'm in whatever mood--R&B will do
When I’m in thinking mode--I love classical music.
And to relax---anything from those nature CD's will do, like the rain and ocean.

So what do you guys like? :coolgleamA:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ChrisS417

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Sep 24, 2007
St. Louis, MO
I've been on a big Amy Winehouse kick lately. Damn that girl can sing, just watch her grammy performance. Some say she's the next Billie Holiday

Favorite band: Steely Dan. The perfect blend of R&B jazz and rock n roll.

Growing up a classically trained pianist I still hold classical near and dear to my heart.

I just picked up the soundtrack to the movie Superbad. I dont know if anyone else has checked this out but it's got some nasty funk jams!

rcardin

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Oct 30, 2007
Arlington, TX
Grew up in the 80's rock era and still enjoy the sound of it. The last few years I have been into country alot more. Since i take my daughter to school every morning for the last 6 years the only station around that is family friendly has been a country station.

The last concerts I have been to were Queensryche, Rush, Kenny Chesney, and we took our daughter to go see Gretchen Wilson last year for her birthday.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Boston and AC/DC do it for me. Also, some ZZTop.:icon_super::fastlane:

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Hey Jill. Yeah, if a guy from Texas wears boots he has to be country, right? :rofl: I have done country for a period of time about 15 years ago just as a change of pace. When they killed KZPS they messed things up for me. Oh well there's always the CD's and I may even learn about MP3's one day.:smx4:

rcardin

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Oct 30, 2007
Arlington, TX
Runum,
If you have been around long enough in this area, when they killed Q102 is when I knew it was over for the 80's crew. It was bad enough when we lost KZEW in the late 80's. The last station we had left was 97.1 before they became sunny 97. thank god they have gone back to what they did best. Hard to find a good rock station in our market.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Yeah RC I used to listen to the zoo but I was in Houston when KZEW was axed. I listened to KLOL in Houston. I understand it's gone too. I do listen to 97.1 occasionally. No most of the time I listen biz radio 1360 for biz ideas. I have the CD's loaded for down time.

Hostile

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Feb 3, 2008
I like going to pandora.com and listening to johnny cash radio. its free.

WheelsRCool

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Aug 12, 2007
Rap music and movie musical scores mostly, but also Madonna and certain R&B, rock, classical music, etc...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.