This is my first official post, besides my intro, and to get to know you guys and girls better I wanted to know what music do you all listen to. I believe you can get a better idea of a person by what kind of music they listen to.
Also, what kind of music do you listen to when you are in a certain mood?
I generally listen to smooth jazz and R&B.
When I'm mad--I listen to rap
When I'm in a good mood--smooth jazz
When I'm down--soft rock
When I'm in whatever mood--R&B will do
When I’m in thinking mode--I love classical music.
And to relax---anything from those nature CD's will do, like the rain and ocean.
So what do you guys like? :coolgleamA:
Also, what kind of music do you listen to when you are in a certain mood?
I generally listen to smooth jazz and R&B.
When I'm mad--I listen to rap
When I'm in a good mood--smooth jazz
When I'm down--soft rock
When I'm in whatever mood--R&B will do
When I’m in thinking mode--I love classical music.
And to relax---anything from those nature CD's will do, like the rain and ocean.
So what do you guys like? :coolgleamA:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
