The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What is your personality? Find it out with a quick test!

Salvador8907

1 AU
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Jan 15, 2016
1 AU
I've always been fascinated with brain chemistry and the influence it has on your persona, the best tests I found are these two. Hope you'll like them. :D

http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
Very good and it seems pretty reliable. I'm a INTJ. Sounds pretty awesome.

http://www.alienvir.us/braverman/
http://advancedpsychcare.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/braverman.test.pdf MEANING OF THE NEUROTRANSMITTERS
This is based on your principal neurotransmitters, mine are all over 30, dopamine at 40. Extremely deficient in GABA though, 25 deficiency, started supplementing with l-theanine some weeks ago and feel calmer.

Share your results!

I disagree with this.. because personally, as almost everyone here is an entreprenuer, we dont fall into categories. We are all unique and test like those are limiting to who you are and CAN be.
I liked the whole idea of these personality test at first, gave me a little self-esteem boost. But we must practice Skepticism like a scientist.

If you take the time to take a test like this, then take a the time to look at the bigger picture:

just saying....

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

OVOvince

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Oct 18, 2014
I disagree with this.. because personally, as almost everyone here is an entreprenuer, we dont fall into categories. We are all unique and test like those are limiting to who you are and CAN be.
I liked the whole idea of these personality test at first, gave me a little self-esteem boost. But we must practice Skepticism like a scientist.

If you take the time to take a test like this, then take a the time to look at the bigger picture:

just saying....

i was wondering the same thing, but i read some stuff on my type, and it literally talks about what my childhood was like perfectly. how can something based off of 4 letters be so eerily accurate?

350z

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
210%
Aug 8, 2015
NYC
i was wondering the same thing, but i read some stuff on my type, and it literally talks about what my childhood was like perfectly. how can something based off of 4 letters be so eerily accurate?

Because it can probably apply to everyone as well. Sorta like horoscopes.

zerobrainwash

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Feb 20, 2015
Baltics
Take this test about once a year. Get either INTP or IFTP, most recent one being INTF.

These tests are not completely accurate indeed and there is no one psychological test that can describe who you are exactly, and what you will like and what not. But they do help make sense of yourself. And rather than seeing them as limiting because you are supposedly putting yourself in a box, it lets you be more comfortable with yourself, makes you think about your strengths and weaknesses. And thus, even if test itself is of questionable accuracy, it still can be a valuable tool :)

Last edited:

HyperFocus

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Jan 4, 2016
Amsterdam
Take this test about once a year. Get either INTP or INTF, most recent one being INTF.

These tests are not completely accurate indeed and there is no one psychological test that can describe who you are exactly, and what you will like and what not. But they do help make sense of yourself. And rather than seeing them as limiting because you are supposedly putting yourself in a box, it lets you be more comfortable with yourself, makes you think about your strengths and weaknesses. And thus, even if test itself is of questionable accuracy, it still can be a valuable tool :)

Intf doesnt exist. You mean intj
Its considered the smartest type.

Im an ENTP, the innovator/entrepreneur
Im all over the place but come up with sick crazy new strats. Mark Cuban is an ENTP too.

zerobrainwash

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Feb 20, 2015
Baltics
Intf doesnt exist. You mean intj

You are right, last time it was INFP, previously alternated between INTJ and INTP, not that it matters too much anyway. I believe the sudden 'F' came from my girlfriend who is a singer and really connected to her emotional side so it seems like I learned something from her. Anyway, thanks for pointing it out!

HyperFocus

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Jan 4, 2016
Amsterdam
Nature

Dopamine 25
Acetyl 29
Gaba 34
Serat 22

Deficiencies

Dopamine 1
Acetyl 3
Gaba 4
Seratonin 0

Whats more interesting is that 5-8 years ago I was depressed. Since 5 years every year has been better and better.

For the last 4 months Ive been experiencing natural "xtc moments", they occur more and more often too.

I think the reason for the extra speed in jncrease of happiness usbebcause last year I started working out every day and enjoyed a more relaxed lifestyle with less stress and have much better social contacts.

Its possible for you too

Start small with 1 thing and keep adding once its easy

-do cardio every day
-minimize/eliminate sugar
-eat healthy (study which food to eat)
-work on social skills
-set goals and work hard for them - find out what your passion is and if its worth fighting for.
-get enough sleep
-meditate every day 10min
- take moments to relax
- improve social skills
- be grateful for what you are blessed with
- feel 100% responsible for your life
- give help/support because u like to
-increase freedom
-invest in experiences
-make things you like a treat (only do it sometimes)

basically suffer for the right things and delay satisfaction

Another thing: all the above thiings you can LEARN to love. We humans have the ability to turn whats hard or not fun into heavy enjoyment.

B V Marlon

Connecting Dots
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
201%
Oct 29, 2016
UK
I know why, but it's a bit more complicated than the extent of this post. I promise to revisit it later. :)
@SinisterLex did you ever expand on this anywhere? I'd be interested to know your thoughts on the subject.

I've done this a couple of times now and have come out as INTP, which seems to fit pretty well.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
@SinisterLex did you ever expand on this anywhere? I'd be interested to know your thoughts on the subject.

I've done this a couple of times now and have come out as INTP, which seems to fit pretty well.

I went deeper into Entrepreneur & Consumer personalities in the INSIDERS's area. It's an unfinished series of posts, but a LOT of info contained in the posts in the thread already. I still have to get back to it when I find time.

B V Marlon

Connecting Dots
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
201%
Oct 29, 2016
UK
I went deeper into Entrepreneur & Consumer personalities in the INSIDERS's area. It's an unfinished series of posts, but a LOT of info contained in the posts in the thread already. I still have to get back to it when I find time.
Thanks for letting me know. That sounds really interesting, I think I'll have to check out the INSIDERS sub.

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France

yes myers types are accurate. this is not meaningless.

i fit the INTJ description very well : " masterminds,innovators, villains,virgins " as described on the INTJ forum

you can't find someone with the same library in France. this is impossible

GSF

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Aug 25, 2012
INFP- the idealist

other INFPs here may relate to the following;

“I think too much. I think ahead. I think behind. I think sideways. I think it all. If it exists, I’ve F*cking thought of it.”
–Winona Ryder

INFPs are the type most likely to;

1. Read between the lines

2. Have a “sixth sense” at times

3. Follow their hunches; make decisions based on what “feels” right

4. Value uniqueness and originality in themselves and others

5. Reflect on who they really are, and on the meaning and purpose of life

6. Do work that has personal meaning for them and betters others’ lives

7. Have a calming influence on others

8. Not follow “the pack”

9. Enjoy an assignment with maximum creative license

10. Give others the benefit of the doubt

“Alone had always felt like an actual place to me, as if it weren’t a state of being, but rather a room where I could retreat to be who I really was.”
–Cheryl Strayed

E-Sharp

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
245%
Jun 9, 2015
About a dozen years ago, did several different Myers-Briggs type tests from various sources just to see how consistent the results would be. I always came back INFJ.

Haven't done any tests since then, until today. Now it's coming back INTP - ha! But I do life differently than I did a dozen years ago.

Marlena

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Jul 30, 2016
INFP- the idealist

other INFPs here may relate to the following;

“I think too much. I think ahead. I think behind. I think sideways. I think it all. If it exists, I’ve F*cking thought of it.”
–Winona Ryder

INFPs are the type most likely to;

1. Read between the lines

2. Have a “sixth sense” at times

3. Follow their hunches; make decisions based on what “feels” right

4. Value uniqueness and originality in themselves and others

5. Reflect on who they really are, and on the meaning and purpose of life

6. Do work that has personal meaning for them and betters others’ lives

7. Have a calming influence on others

8. Not follow “the pack”

9. Enjoy an assignment with maximum creative license

10. Give others the benefit of the doubt

“Alone had always felt like an actual place to me, as if it weren’t a state of being, but rather a room where I could retreat to be who I really was.”
–Cheryl Strayed

I am INFP as well and I can relate :)

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Funny that I just saw this. My brother made me take it a week ago from that website.

When I worked a quasi-judicial job before they made us take these kind of tests all the time.

I am an INTJ

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
Intj here

guys, you should go here to taste what talking with people like you feels like

https://intjforum.com/

you will have some ahah moments

if you think you are special or crazy , compared to the boring masses, then you will find that 90 % of the forum is worse than you are or smarter

it depends on your point of view

INTJ Masterminds are considered one of the most interesting types to study because their thinking is very original

a lot of potential is here to uncover.

yes ideas are worthless without execution

but once they have started the engine, INTJ Masterminds are considered unstopable or dangerous or whatever you call it

they have to win or perish

jo.jpg

about intj.jpg

fa.jpg

the-intj-personality-type-2-638.jpg

20130320-140247-e1363804132206.jpg

MidwestLandlord

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
759%
Dec 6, 2016
ISTJ

No idea how to use that knowledge for action though.

Edit:

Facts About ISTJ
Interesting facts about the ISTJ:
  • Personal values include Financial Security
  • Overrepresented among bank officers, financial managers, MBA students, and small business owners
Well...that explains why I push myself hard in my fastlane endeavors, but also why I fear risky decisions and feel like I have to plan everything out before taking action. Hmmm...good to know.

Last edited:

iceyblitz

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Oct 26, 2016
guys, you should go here to taste what talking with people like you feels like

https://intjforum.com/

you will have some ahah moments

if you think you are special or crazy , compared to the boring masses, then you will find that 90 % of the forum is worse than you are or smarter

it depends on your point of view

INTJ Masterminds are considered one of the most interesting types to study because their thinking is very original

a lot of potential is here to uncover.

yes ideas are worthless without execution

but once they have started the engine, INTJ Masterminds are considered unstopable or dangerous or whatever you call it

they have to win or perish

View attachment 13779

View attachment 13780

View attachment 13781

View attachment 13782

View attachment 13783
Thanksalot,

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Good to see the sidewalk is alive and well.

Being able to express how my mind works and sharing this with my wife, who is the complete opposite of me, has helped her understand me better. She now supports me in my business ventures more and more. I can talk to her all I want, but having something to show her that wasn't written or created by me is very different.

2017 is the year I leave my cushy 6-figure job and never look back. Try getting someone on board with that who, from a small child, had it drilled into her head that what you do for work and who you marry sets your status in life. You think NA culture is bad for that? Look a little further south and they have "status through career" slammed into their head more than you ever thought possible.

Getting your partner in life further on board with something that is against her nature, to me, is the complete opposite of the slow-lane. Try looking at something from a different angle and not just your little box.

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France

you know , i thought like you 10 years ago

i thought these tests were entertainment for stupid people

but i was surprised to find that the description is very accurate in my case

so this can't be by accident.

for example , i have never fitted very well social norms, parties,

all these absurd social events where you lose your time picking up girls who don't care about you and where you drink beer while talking about stupid things

just by saying that , i will alienate 90 % of the users of this forum

which is a real proof that i really belong to these category of weird strategist

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.