What's new

What is your never-give-up tool?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Jimi L

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Jan 8, 2014
Messages
24
Rep Bank
$295
User Power: 150%
One of my biggest eye openers after reading Fastlane was that I always looked for the easy way out and gave up when things got too tough. It was a bad habit. Until I found a great tool to give me confidence to keep trying and not quit. That tool was ... freecell. Yes, the card game.

Whenever I played that game I just gave up if I ran out of moves or spaces and just started a new game. I decided I wasn't going to give up anymore. I wasn't going to just take the easy way out. I would undo all my moves back to the beginning and start again if I hit a wall and keep trying until I succeeded.

Now I'm on a 103 winning streak. Sometimes a game would take a total of 40 minutes to figure out. I know to some of you it might seem like a waste time but to me it was an exercise in patience and affected they way I needed to think.

What are the motivational instruments in your toolbox?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Upi ug nz cohhitv izi uqipist egvis siefoph Getvmepi xet vjev O emxezt muulif gus vji ietz xez uav epf hewi aq xjip vjopht huv vuu vuahj. Ov xet e cef jecov. Apvom O guapf e hsiev vuum vu howi ni dupgofipdi vu liiq vszoph epf puv raov. Vjev vuum xet ... gsiidimm. Zit, vji desf heni.

Jumz****!

O katv siemobif O tvesvif qmezoph vjot cedl op 2003/4

Xjip O niv nz gostv siem nipvus ni epf jon djemmiphif iedj uvjis cz txeqqoph heni pancist.

Vjev ot qsucecmz vji upi vjoph O jewi piwis howip aq up.

O vjopl zua esi up vu tunivjoph. Egvis nz metv sav O dep jupitvmz tez vjev heni jet ciip uav ug nz mogi.

O vjopl O nohjv opdusqusevi ov opvu nz suavopi eheop.

Jewi tuni siq ;)
 
Vjeplt, O haitt O en up vu tunivjoph vjisi. Pux jux dep O neli nupiz ugg ug ov? Mum
 
Nz piwis howi aq nuvowevoupem vuum: nz xogi

Tji't nz cohhitv gep.
Nz ipduasehis xjip O'n fuxp.
Nz pu c.t. siemovz djidl.
Nz taqqusv.
Nz qesvpis.
Tvsiphvj xjisi O'n xiel.

Epf O'n vji teni gus jis.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom