I am not sure if this has been read, or simply ignored,reading this you will see the choices I have to chose from as I see them today,and I am not sure how much time I have to decide. Doing things the slow way, is not much of a choice I want to enjoy life NOW.the product I am inventing WILL make it safer to eat in RESTAURANTS and in HOMES
and I am more then CONFIDENT will sell more than a million copies. I just can't prove it yet.
Just tell me what you would do? I am going to be TRUTHFUL I just deleted an paragraph telling what I could offer investors' out of respect to you the reader. The FORUMS states no petitioning investors'.
okay, with all this on the table here is my past post:

Online
Ronnie Bryan 10 kph
Joined
May 4, 2015
Messages:
17
Likes Received:
9
Speed Points:
14
Gender:
Male
Location:
Oklahoma
Rep Bank
:
$54
Update
: Just an update to where I am in my invention, and hopefully; you the reader may be able to point me in the right direction.on June 18, 2015 Davison mailed me "New Product Sample Agreement" which states I am liable for all losses and that Davison, takes no responsibility. If legal action is to be taken they want me to do so out of court and submit
my issue with the American Arbitration Association in Pittsburgh,PA. For packaging and product design building an prototype you have 4 options
Option 1 pay Davison 160 U.S. dollars per hour option 2 13740 U.S dollars option 3 11740 U.S.dollars and Davison takes 10% of royalties option 4 Default Option 9740 U/S. dollars and Davison takes 20% of royalties ; royalties are for life of the product. I have already invested
$1100 US dollars into this project and seeking avenues to meet option 4.
I was looking at AUSSIE METHOD supposedly an business opportunity that uses other companies that use software to predict profitable stocks they tell me I invest at least $1000 I can be earning $2400 per day or week my red flag if this is TRUE then why are less than 4000 people using it. I know people who are RICH not just read their book. But to quote
Brian Finale, "How can you help people, when all they want is for YOU to make them RICH". No one, likes to be told how to spend their income. Last our websites like FUNDLY and KICKSTARTER there is more just brain dead on names. where you can write a petition and start an campaign for donations.of course Grants .Gov, but if you don't know what your doing you can go hire an grant writer. Writers on freelance.com charge $500 or more.
Last keep doing what I am doing work for mediocre to make mediocre payments
or scrap the project.
Point is I was raised in an sidewalker family, I decided to change that my only peers to look up to were slowlaners, until I met MJ and I can not EMPHASIS the pain and what I have ENDURED so there is no regression I will post in this forums before, I QUIT or GIVE UP or let myself be taken advantage of AGAIN. I am only seeking Knowledge. ThankYou~Ronnie
and I am more then CONFIDENT will sell more than a million copies. I just can't prove it yet.Just tell me what you would do? I am going to be TRUTHFUL I just deleted an paragraph telling what I could offer investors' out of respect to you the reader. The FORUMS states no petitioning investors'.
okay, with all this on the table here is my past post:
Online
Ronnie Bryan 10 kph
Joined

May 4, 2015
Messages:
17
Likes Received:
9
Speed Points:
14
Gender:
Male
Location:
Oklahoma
Rep Bank
:$54
Update
: Just an update to where I am in my invention, and hopefully; you the reader may be able to point me in the right direction.on June 18, 2015 Davison mailed me "New Product Sample Agreement" which states I am liable for all losses and that Davison, takes no responsibility. If legal action is to be taken they want me to do so out of court and submit
my issue with the American Arbitration Association in Pittsburgh,PA. For packaging and product design building an prototype you have 4 optionsOption 1 pay Davison 160 U.S. dollars per hour option 2 13740 U.S dollars option 3 11740 U.S.dollars and Davison takes 10% of royalties option 4 Default Option 9740 U/S. dollars and Davison takes 20% of royalties ; royalties are for life of the product. I have already invested
$1100 US dollars into this project and seeking avenues to meet option 4.I was looking at AUSSIE METHOD supposedly an business opportunity that uses other companies that use software to predict profitable stocks they tell me I invest at least $1000 I can be earning $2400 per day or week my red flag if this is TRUE then why are less than 4000 people using it. I know people who are RICH not just read their book. But to quote
Brian Finale, "How can you help people, when all they want is for YOU to make them RICH". No one, likes to be told how to spend their income. Last our websites like FUNDLY and KICKSTARTER there is more just brain dead on names. where you can write a petition and start an campaign for donations.of course Grants .Gov, but if you don't know what your doing you can go hire an grant writer. Writers on freelance.com charge $500 or more.Last keep doing what I am doing work for mediocre to make mediocre payments
or scrap the project.Point is I was raised in an sidewalker family, I decided to change that my only peers to look up to were slowlaners, until I met MJ and I can not EMPHASIS the pain and what I have ENDURED so there is no regression I will post in this forums before, I QUIT or GIVE UP or let myself be taken advantage of AGAIN. I am only seeking Knowledge. ThankYou~Ronnie
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
