The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What GURUs are really selling you...

Guru

Benny.Liquid

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Oct 12, 2023
New Jersey
TLDR; Gurus sell easy hustles like dropshipping that are trash opportunities selling trashy imported goods from China.

Meanwhile, if you sell those shitty courses to 1,000,000 fools who buy the BS, you make bank.

Nothing has changed in 40 years.

Honestly, I think I've fallen for this. Despite knowing it doesn't match the CENTS theology I still wasted time doing. Spent hours designing a website, and copywriting shit products from offshore suppliers. In the past few days I realized that what I was doing wasn't what I was hoping it to be.

Looking desperately for a learning experience I got one. Luckily I didn't sink much funds into this. However, I spent something much more important, my time. While I didn't get the idea from surfing YouTube, and watching guru's talk this up. The idea came from the platform The Real World. Here they wanted you to use dropshipping as a way to build an e-commerce store. For the most part wat I got out of it was:
Setup store
Find Suppliers: AliExpress, CJ Dropshipping, etc
Run Ads either through paid methods, or using TikTok to generate organic traffic.
Once you built up enough sales buy a bulk order and distribute through a third party logistics.
Past that brand products from suppliers with your own personal brand.

I don't plan to continue with this idea, and instead go back to the drawing board. As for The Real World platform. I won't disparage it too much, but really the only thing I got off of it that had some worth was its Copywriting courses, which are primarily geared towards you working as a copywriter to increase other companies conversions. Otherwise most of the other courses are just "hustling" and "grind" mindset, which I have come to see as code for as MJ called it in Unscripted , Money Chasers.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.