The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What do you guys think of lead generation or "digital real estate"?

Kal-El1998

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Nov 25, 2020
These are the types of sites the rank locally and generate consistent leads each month. Apparently a decent one is worth $500-1000 a month which is similar to rent payments in real estate. Do those of you now in physical real estate have any experience with "digital" real estate?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RemySheppard

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
317%
Jun 15, 2017
Fayetteville, North Carolina
These are the types of sites the rank locally and generate consistent leads each month. Apparently a decent one is worth $500-1000 a month which is similar to rent payments in real estate. Do those of you now in physical real estate have any experience with "digital" real estate?
I did the job killing program years ago.

It works as advertised. The problem i had with it was getting business owners to pay me. Most of them aren't ready for the volume of business i was sending, a lot of them had no experience selling and couldn't close the leads and the few that were handling them would stiff me.

It's worthwhile, though, and really does work. The problem is you have zero control. You can't control you Google ranking, you can't control how they answer, their customer service, anything.

Kal-El1998

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Nov 25, 2020
What job killing program?

RemySheppard

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
317%
Jun 15, 2017
Fayetteville, North Carolina
What job killing program?
"Job Killing" is the name of a local SEO coaching program that was pretty big some few years ago. I think they have since shut it down and rebranded it as something else.

Basically just the rank and rent model, but they did have some pretty good knowledge about SEO and taught things you really don't find for free - good experience because the guys teaching it really did make a killing doing it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kal-El1998

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Nov 25, 2020
"Job Killing" is the name of a local SEO coaching program that was pretty big some few years ago. I think they have since shut it down and rebranded it as something else.

Basically just the rank and rent model, but they did have some pretty good knowledge about SEO and taught things you really don't find for free - good experience because the guys teaching it really did make a killing doing it.
So are you not involved with it anymore? Sounds like you walked away...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.