The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

What do you guys think of lead generation or "digital real estate"?

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Kal-El1998

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Nov 25, 2020
These are the types of sites the rank locally and generate consistent leads each month. Apparently a decent one is worth $500-1000 a month which is similar to rent payments in real estate. Do those of you now in physical real estate have any experience with "digital" real estate?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

RemySheppard

Contributor
Jun 15, 2017
Fayetteville, North Carolina
These are the types of sites the rank locally and generate consistent leads each month. Apparently a decent one is worth $500-1000 a month which is similar to rent payments in real estate. Do those of you now in physical real estate have any experience with "digital" real estate?
I did the job killing program years ago.

It works as advertised. The problem i had with it was getting business owners to pay me. Most of them aren't ready for the volume of business i was sending, a lot of them had no experience selling and couldn't close the leads and the few that were handling them would stiff me.

It's worthwhile, though, and really does work. The problem is you have zero control. You can't control you Google ranking, you can't control how they answer, their customer service, anything.

RemySheppard

Contributor
Jun 15, 2017
Fayetteville, North Carolina
What job killing program?
"Job Killing" is the name of a local SEO coaching program that was pretty big some few years ago. I think they have since shut it down and rebranded it as something else.

Basically just the rank and rent model, but they did have some pretty good knowledge about SEO and taught things you really don't find for free - good experience because the guys teaching it really did make a killing doing it.

Kal-El1998

Contributor
Nov 25, 2020
"Job Killing" is the name of a local SEO coaching program that was pretty big some few years ago. I think they have since shut it down and rebranded it as something else.

Basically just the rank and rent model, but they did have some pretty good knowledge about SEO and taught things you really don't find for free - good experience because the guys teaching it really did make a killing doing it.
So are you not involved with it anymore? Sounds like you walked away...

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Yeah, your youtube channel is incredible and all the videos I have seen so far are really great...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Finally! I just launched a short story on Kindle (FREE if you have Kindle Unlimited)! After...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
I planned to make a separate post for this video but it is useful here as well for anyone...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Last promo of the year.. Get the training you need now or miss it. Promo Code: FINALHOUR...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
UPDATED POST: Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom