The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What are your shortcomings?

thefastroad

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Apr 11, 2017
Norway
When we perceive successful entrepreneurs like for example Elon Musk, most of us become overflown with questions on how a human can become and achieve so much. Therefor Elon Musk seems like a superhuman in my mind. I think many of us have a problem with this, and a reminder that no human being is perfect would be helpful. Therefor i wonder what kind of shortcoming do you guys have? That have achieved notable success.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
When we perceive successful entrepreneurs like for example Elon Musk, most of us become overflown with questions on how a human can become and achieve so much. Therefor Elon Musk seems like a superhuman in my mind. I think many of us have a problem with this, and a reminder that no human being is perfect would be helpful. Therefor i wonder what kind of shortcoming do you guys have, that have achieved notable success.
Ummm... yeah... I'm not comfortable answering this question. :hilarious:

We all have shortcomings, flaws and faults. You know it, I know it, we all know it. I don't see the benefit of airing those things out here.

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
I see my life as a one big meme, lol.
K4m6JQU.png

TheSmokey1

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
315%
Jul 11, 2017
The World
My biggest shortcoming is that I don't know my own shortcomings.
But in all seriousness, people are notoriously bad at knowing their own shortcomings. You can see examples of this everywhere.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.