The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What Are You Selling? Post Your Offer, Biz, Links to The Forum (March 2020)

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
SATURDAY HAS BEGUN SOMEWHERE ON OUR PLANET!

Have something to sell? Want to do a little shameless self-promotion?

:checkbox: Like to post a video from your YouTube channel?

:checkbox: Want to promote your design service?

:checkbox: Like to link to a company who you'd like to recommend?

:checkbox: Have a book to promote?

:checkbox: Blog or a landing page you'd like to mention?

:checkbox: Amazon product you'd like to link and sell?

SELL-ME SATURDAY is your opportunity to self-promote whatever you'd like on one central thread.

Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to drugs, random items, or other questionable material will not be allowed.

Please ONE POST only unless someone opens a dialogue on the thread.

Post away!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jambra

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 5, 2020
United Kingdom
I have recently launched a website speed optimization business for WordPress (woocommerce) & Magento sites, reducing the loading times to boost conversions.

This is an ideal service for eCommerce websites of course, but it can also help regular brochure sites to ensure enquiries are not lost due to a slow website.

More information on our service can be found on our website - speedley.com

Thank you.

Last edited:

Katherine

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
248%
Mar 11, 2019
Singapore
Hi Fastlane Members, I am looking at growing my SEO business and I like to get more case studies.

If you know anyone who would benefit from being on page one of Google, please let me know. As I'm looking for 2-3 more case studies I'll do it at cost price.

I have been working with clients from these 2 industries - education for children or adult learners and e-commerce retail websites. So naturally I am good with helping these industries.

Any referrals would be most appreciated! Please share with your friends whom you think they might need. Thank you!

Deckstar

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Oct 24, 2019
Tallinn, Estonia
Any piano fans on the Fastlane forum?

I've made some colorized sheet music books! If you hate sight-reading sheet music, like me, then this should help your piano practicing. It should also make practicing more enjoyable, since you'll be playing more and reading less.

Amazon link: Amazon.com: john archibald chromonotes

———————————

Hi Fastlane community! :smile:

I am a long-time lurker (few months of reading the forum), but a first-time poster.

Since it's Sell-Me-Saturday, I thought I'd mention the books that I made a few months ago.

In one sentence: I made ChromoNotes so that I could learn piano faster, and so I could bring back the joy to practicing. The books are just sheet music for classical piano — except every note is colorized according to the rainbow (Western octaves have seven notes — C D E F G B A. C is red, the rest is intuitive from there!). For me, this simple notation change makes the big mess of notes we find in sheet music much easier to understand.

There's three books. The difficulty of music goes from complete beginner to expert, so everyone could find something interesting to learn :smile:

About the idea: I've played piano on-and-off for many years, and the thing that always held me back was that practicing was a nightmare, because I couldn't read sheet music easily. I would sooner learn a piece by heart than learn how to read the damn notes. Learning a piece on my own was excruciating (I even used to start learning a new piece by writing out the name of every note with a pencil... it took hours...)

Fast forward a few years, and I've now learned a few programming skills. So I wrote a little piece of software to automatically color every note in a piece of electronic sheet music.

I figured I couldn't be the only person in the world who hated wasting hours trying to decipher those black blobs! So I ran many of the world's most famous piano pieces through my software and compiled the results in a few books.

If you know any pianists, aspiring or professional, then I sincerely believe that they might find my work valuable! If you could take a look or recommend them, I would be eternally grateful.

———————————

As a side-note: I would also be very grateful for any marketing advice. So far I've only gotten five-star reviews :smile: but... the sales figures are certainly quite disappointing so far. Maybe the product sucks, or maybe the market is just small. But I think the real problem is that no one knows that my books exist. I base this hypothesis on the fact that I've run a few "free ebook" promotions, and each time there were not very many downloads. I've also enrolled my books in Amazon's Kindle Unlimited, where subscribers can read them for free — but the "pages read" tracker tells me that people barely look at them :happy: I don't want to give up yet!

If anyone on the forum has experience with Amazon self-publishing, or book publishing in general, then I would really love to hear everything you've got to say!

Thank you for your time!
Live long and prosper:peace:

Rim

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Jan 27, 2020
France
hi I have a personal development french blog: Boulevard Du Succès - Accède à la réussite grâce à l'attitude gagnante , I like summarizing books and making summaries on youtube in doodling way, I recently made the summary of TMF (I posted the video also in the Thread "I read TMF "sorry for this double post)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0YIs5xpLIM&t

@MJ DeMarco

Last edited:

Tom.V

Tom
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Feb 20, 2012
San Juan
Let's face it. Running a business is HARD.

Everything you do takes away from your most valuable asset...

TIME!

Every Google search you make researching a competitor.

Every time you go to find a hot prospects email.

Every article you read trying to understand what in the hell makes a website rank well in Google.

But why do YOU have to do ANY of this?

Well.. you don't!

You can hire a virtual assistant to help you with ALL of this!

Woo-hoo! Problem solved!

.. but wait..

There's more..

Hiring sucks!

Personally I've hired 100+ Virtual Assistants over the years.

And wanna know the truth?

90% of them got a better deal than I did.

AKA I was the one that got FLEECED.

Why?

Because by the time I needed to hire a VA I was up to my eyeballs in stress.

I was OVER it.

I just wanted SOMEONE to take it over for me.

And you know what happens next..

I hired really shitty fits for the role!

Well..

I hired really shitty people after I was bombarded by EVEN WORSE shitty fits.

And..

After I spent hours upon hours chasing them down in a timezone opposite of mine.

Staying up til 2am to talk to someone who ended up lying about all of their experience and their internet pops in and out over a video call for 30 minutes.

Please excuse me while I go throw up thinking about this nightmare...

.. Okay. I'm back.

Anyways... :eyes::eyes::eyes:

You're an entrepreneur.

You've got better things to do than wasting TONS of time chasing down people that can't even do what you set out to have them do.

And this is what I can help you with.

Hi, my name is Tom Varney, CEO & Founder of TaskSourcing.com and I want to take the pain out of all of this for you starting today.

Here at TaskSourcing.com we provide a fully managed virtual assistant service to busy online business owners who need to reclaim their time, their focus, and still get a lot of shit done.
  1. You buy the time block you need.
  2. You give us the tasks you want completed.
  3. We complete them.
  4. Done.

No job posts.

No sorting through resumes.

No scheduling interviews.

No sitting through interviews.

No contract negotiations.

No onboarding.

No training.

No HR pain in the assery.

No payroll.

Just results.

We also offer a full money back guarantee for the first 30 days on any unused hours if you're not 100% satisfied with the results.

Reclaim your time and start drinking Mojitos at 9am here:
PS: For the next 7 days I'll give a 20% discount to any Fastlaner who wants to give our service a run. Just shoot me a PM after you make your order and I'll send you the 20% back.

CoderSales

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Feb 3, 2020
Colorado
Are you a freelance software engineer or agency owner? Good, let's chat about making you more money. Do you pitch a company then have them go ghost? Do they talk down to you and bully you? That will be a thing of the past. What makes me qualified? My very first freelance client was $20K and I'll teach you how I did it. Learn the sales process, how to qualify your prospect and get them to pay on YOUR terms. www.codersales.io

Here

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Sep 6, 2019
As a side-note: I would also be very grateful for any marketing advice. So far I've only gotten five-star reviews :smile: but... the sales figures are certainly quite disappointing so far. Maybe the product sucks, or maybe the market is just small. But I think the real problem is that no one knows that my books exist. I base this hypothesis on the fact that I've run a few "free ebook" promotions, and each time there were not very many downloads. I've also enrolled my books in Amazon's Kindle Unlimited, where subscribers can read them for free — but the "pages read" tracker tells me that people barely look at them :happy: I don't want to give up yet!

If anyone on the forum has experience with Amazon self-publishing, or book publishing in general, then I would really love to hear everything you've got to say!
I recently bought my 7-year-old a keyboard, so I've been looking at loads of these books.

I clicked over to one of your books and looked at the one review. It's 5 starts and says specifically what your problem is:

I thought this was another gimmick but it’s actually extremely well thought out and a useful method to quickly learn sight reading, and unlike a lot of learner tools does not hinder learning the correct longer term approach.
People don't understand what your product is.

1. You want to figure out who you're targeting. IMO (obviously I'm biased) you'd do well to split your books into different levels and different ages. My daughter is young and a complete beginner so I'd want Level 1 for kids, which includes Old McDonald and Row Your Boat.

2. You want to explain how your book is different from others on the market. You don't use gimmicks such as Play by Number or animals. When people use your sheet music, they're actually learning the notes so they'll be able to move on to regular sheet music.

3. You want to add a little more to your system. I bought my daughter stickers to label the keyboard. Those are color-coded. You should either have labels matching your colors or use the same colors as labels already on the market.

4. I wonder how well KU does with sheet music. Personally I'm buying my daughter paperback. It's easier for her to refer to as she plays.

5. In that vein, shorten each book so you can lower the paperback price. Look at the pricing of your competition. The books I bought were short. I think they were 6.99 and 7.99 each.

6. If you create books for kids, make them fun and show that they're fun. One series I purchased has colorful monsters with speech bubbles coming out of their mouths.

7. Beyond that, you probably do need to learn how to market ebooks in general. Mark Dawson has great training, both free and paid. I think his Self-Publishing 101 course is open for enrollment now.

Deckstar

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Oct 24, 2019
Tallinn, Estonia
I recently bought my 7-year-old a keyboard, so I've been looking at loads of these books.

I clicked over to one of your books and looked at the one review. It's 5 starts and says specifically what your problem is:

People don't understand what your product is.

1. You want to figure out who you're targeting. IMO (obviously I'm biased) you'd do well to split your books into different levels and different ages. My daughter is young and a complete beginner so I'd want Level 1 for kids, which includes Old McDonald and Row Your Boat.

2. You want to explain how your book is different from others on the market. You don't use gimmicks such as Play by Number or animals. When people use your sheet music, they're actually learning the notes so they'll be able to move on to regular sheet music.

3. You want to add a little more to your system. I bought my daughter stickers to label the keyboard. Those are color-coded. You should either have labels matching your colors or use the same colors as labels already on the market.

4. I wonder how well KU does with sheet music. Personally I'm buying my daughter paperback. It's easier for her to refer to as she plays.

5. In that vein, shorten each book so you can lower the paperback price. Look at the pricing of your competition. The books I bought were short. I think they were 6.99 and 7.99 each.

6. If you create books for kids, make them fun and show that they're fun. One series I purchased has colorful monsters with speech bubbles coming out of their mouths.

7. Beyond that, you probably do need to learn how to market ebooks in general. Mark Dawson has great training, both free and paid. I think his Self-Publishing 101 course is open for enrollment now.

This was a fantastic reply! Thanks a lot! Perhaps I need to change my ebook descriptions to make it more clear.

I like your idea of making a book more targeted at kids! So far, all the books were targeted at adults, who may not be ready to try something unusual or who may already be used to normal sheet music. Plus I suppose not many adults have time to learn piano on their own.

The pricing is indeed a tough issue. It turns out that colorful paper costs a lot more to print than black and white. But kids books do tend to be more colorful, so I will look into the competition.

Again, thanks a lot! :smile: I will try to get around to making a book for kids when I have time. If you’re still interested by then, I’ll try to send you over a free copy :smile:

advantagecp

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Feb 7, 2015

My ebay store. 2278 items for sale at this moment. Brooks Brothers clothing at deeply discounted prices. Brooks Brothers is a traditional American brand (now owned by an Italian) which has been a premium menswear store for over 200 years. They invented the button down collar.

So if some of you are considering upping your game in clothing, check it out.

Last edited:

jordaneismontart

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 14, 2020
I'm selling art by Brooklyn-based artist Jordan Eismont. Check out. more of his work at www.instagram.com/lykwyz, he also does commissioned work. Thanks!

Attachments

• 2020A10IP_Painting_Small.jpg
    2020A10IP_Painting_Small.jpg
    229.8 KB · Views: 1
  • board.jpg
    board.jpg
    573.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 2020A07Painting_M.jpg
    2020A07Painting_M.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
  • 2020A05Painting_Large.jpg
    2020A05Painting_Large.jpg
    304.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 2020A06Painting_Small.jpg
    2020A06Painting_Small.jpg
    401.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 2020A01Painting_Large.jpg
    2020A01Painting_Large.jpg
    322.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 2020A03Painting_Long.jpg
    2020A03Painting_Long.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 2020A04Painting_M.jpg
    2020A04Painting_M.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    307.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 0

Wise Choice

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 12, 2020
North Carolina
SATURDAY HAS BEGUN SOMEWHERE ON OUR PLANET!

Have something to sell? Want to do a little shameless self-promotion?

:checkbox: Like to post a video from your YouTube channel?

:checkbox: Want to promote your design service?

:checkbox: Like to link to a company who you'd like to recommend?

:checkbox: Have a book to promote?

:checkbox: Blog or a landing page you'd like to mention?

:checkbox: Amazon product you'd like to link and sell?

SELL-ME SATURDAY is your opportunity to self-promote whatever you'd like on one central thread.

Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to drugs, random items, or other questionable material will not be allowed.

Please ONE POST only unless someone opens a dialogue on the thread.

Post away!
How do I post on sell me Saturday? I do not see this as an option under forums?

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
How do I post on sell me Saturday? I do not see this as an option under forums?

The same way you posted the above. BTW, your first post should not be self-promotion.

EriTay

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Nov 12, 2016
Auckland
Well, then I'd also like to take the opportunity to inform you guys about the new pricing of MyHub. As you might know, MyHub is a all-in-one intranet software packed with all the great features you’d expect from an enterprise intranet solution. But it's much more affordable compared to similar intranets by offering the same or even more.

So, in case you're interested in checking out if it suits your company's needs, you can do so by registering for a free trial version.

Thanks for the attention. ♥

PayingSimply

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Mar 12, 2020
Pittsburgh, PA
PayingSimply

Paying Simply’s vision is to provide cost-effective, on-time bill pay solutions to the everyday person and reduce the burden of keeping track of the various household service providers and utilities that need to be paid. We simply want to make this area of your life easier to manage.

According to BusinessWire, 46% of people in the US have been late on a bill within a 12 month period. That means late fees and penalties affect nearly half of us. Frankly that's unacceptable.

And the average person spends around 60 minutes a month plodding through their bills, making sure the amounts are right, logging in to websites, filling out checks, and more managing their monthly household bills. We automate the bill pay process for you and ensure everything is paid on time, give you peace of mind, and time back in your busy life.

**To provide additional value we also give you monthly updates on all your managed accounts, variances from prior months, remind you when any contracts are up, give insights on potential savings, and can assist setting up new accounts and switching providers.**

Services start at $5 per month. We also offer 1 month free for new subscribers. I'll extend that to 2 months for anyone here or for referrals. See how we can help you. Check out our FAQS or PM me.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

AnAverageJoe

remember that you will die
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Feb 4, 2017
NMBSC
I bet, “where did the day go?” is something you say a lot as an entrepreneur. If you only had a few extra hours in the day, things would be better, EASIER, right? Unfortunately, we’re stuck with the 24 hours we’ve always had, and no one here has invented a time machine yet. So, we’re left trying to figure out how to fit 30 hours of work into that 24-hour window.

If you’re trying to launch/scale/sustain a business, you know exactly what I mean. And with the world going crazy at the moment, it probably feels like there is even less time.

So we rush. We forget things. We’re late for appointments (if they haven't been canceled yet). We miss a deadline with our retailer.

And during all of that, we can’t remember the last time we just relaxed with family and friends. But, it’ll all be worth it in the end. We know the “secret.” We know about the Fastlane. In the end, our sacrifices will all be worth it.

Besides, it’s not like we can buy extra time. At least, that’s what most people think. But you CAN buy time. I know that because I’m the one selling it.

I’ve tried my hand at running a business. I uh...I haven’t succeeded yet. I haven’t nailed down a good product, I haven’t found a market to serve, and I haven’t found a need to fill.

And trust me, it’s not for a lack of trying. But through the failures, I discovered one thing.

I loved copywriting. I was good at it. And then a funny thing happened; I found my product. I discovered my need. I found my market.

My product is time; your time. You, as a Fastlane Entrepreneur, are my audience, and you need time.

I’m here to sell you your time back to you.

If you’ve found a NEED you can fulfill, if you have a market you can satisfy, and if you are ready to sell that market what it needs, I am here to give you the time to do it.

I’ll write your copy so you don’t have to. That sales page, the production descriptions, or that welcome email sequence that have all been staring at you just begging to be written? I’ll write them for you. You get back to business.

My Specialties:
  • Blog/Article Writing
  • Sales/Landing Pages
  • Email Sequences
  • Copy Editing
  • Product Descriptions
Tell me what you need, and I’ll give you your time back. The hours it would’ve taken you to write your copy? Keep them. I’ll do it. Buy back your time.

Go play with your kids, have a drink with friends, relax, or finish spraying everything with Lysol. Keep your head down and hustle in your business. Just don’t worry about your copy. I’ll do that for you.

Work ON your business, not IN it.

The longer you wait to chat with me, the more time you’ve wasted. I can sell you time, but I can’t give you back the time you’ve already lost.

If you like, stalk my post history in the forums, and check out some of my work here: Words With Brandyn

Then, leave a comment here or send me a message. Let’s chat and see what I can do for you.

Jon L

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
272%
Aug 22, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Do more with less.

Custom software can dramatically improve your company's performance.

One client needed to increase their output by 50%. With our software, they were able to meet their needs with no additional staff. That saved them $1M annually.

You'd be surprised at how inexpensive custom software can be, too. We can do things with just a few lines of code that would surprise you.

PM me for a free consultation.

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
Do more with less.

One client needed to increase their output by 50%. With our software, they were able to meet their needs with no additional staff. That saved them $1M annually.

You'd be surprised at how inexpensive custom software can be, too. We can do things with just a few lines of code that would surprise you.

Adding my endorsement to @Jon L 's services. He and his team are excellent.

Jon L

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
272%
Aug 22, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Adding my endorsement to @Jon L 's services. He and his team are excellent.
Thanks Rab...much appreciated. You've been great to work with as well. If I could cut and paste you to some of my other clients, I'd do so in a heartbeat.

You should post your business in here ... there probably aren't too many people in FL that want to become insurance agents, but you never know. And, when you get your other software system up and running, post that here too. There are some doctors on here, and a few others that would either benefit themselves or would know people that could.

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
I create software to help lawyers automate processes so that they can increase their billable hours or billable hourly rates.

BigRomeDawg

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
223%
Jan 22, 2014
Canada/USA
Getting hacked is NOT fastlane...

So I created a Cybersecurity Assessment for Entrepreneurs.

Don’t let hackers take any of your hard work away from you.

Risk is increasing for small businesses, and yes, even for born-in-the-cloud Fastlane entrepreneurs.

It doesn’t matter how smart you are. Even the smartest IT professional can get hacked… unless they have the proper precautions and controls in place.

It doesn't matter how small you are. You are being targeted.

Think about your intellectual property.. Your customer data.. What's that worth? Well, each individual client record can be worth $100+ on the darkweb. What about ransomware? Would you pay $10k to recover your files? Most businesses do, because what's the alternative?

The bigger problem, beyond the MONEY, is that when you are breached you may be required by law to report to a government agency, which can be a huge administrative and PR headache. And, even if you have backups, recover everything, and get back to business, you might still lose your client's trust, AND, all of your private data might still be floating around out there..

So, let's just prevent attacks from even happening.

Get this...

62% of businesses experienced phishing and social engineering attacks in 2018.

43% of breach victims were small businesses.

The average time to identify a breach in 2019 was 206 days.

The average cost of a ransomware attack on businesses is $133,000.
Stats Source:
Varonis

Big numbers, blah blah blah... Here's some real stories...

Meghan Rienks, a beauty YouTuber, had her YouTube account hijacked due to lack of security controls. What impact does losing her largest marketing platform have on her income? (I know, I know, lack of control.. Still, this was preventable)

This random guy got $8k swiped from his Coinbase account, again, due to lack of EASY TO IMPLEMENT security controls.. What if this was your business bank account?

That's the thing.. there are likely 1-2 SUPER simple security measures you can implement, TODAY, that will protect you from 99% of attacks.

But, where do you start? The advice online is overwhelming. Like most things in business and in life, it is easy to overwhelm ourselves into inaction.

That's why, in this audit, I'm going to make it dead simple to remove all excuses to why you haven't upped your cybersecurity.

How does it work?

We’ll review your business, you’ll get personalized recommendations & security roadmap, 1-2 easy actionable items you can do to secure your biz in just an hour or two, and a 30 minute consulting call to explain the recommendations and guide you on next steps.

We used to charge over $1,000 and take nearly a week to run an audit like this. I’ve streamlined it and removed all the bullshit to make it fast, affordable and accessible to everyone.

You will come away confident that you know all of your weaknesses and have actionable advice to fix them.

True peace of mind.

So you can keep crushing business.

For the month of March, for the Fastlane community, I'm discounting it to $99, from $299.

-Roman

Cybersecurity Assessment for Entrepreneurs

Last edited:

Jltxs

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 14, 2020
Las Vegas, NV
Currently unable to pm, interested in your services, can you tell me more?

Do more with less.

Jon L

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
272%
Aug 22, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Currently unable to pm, interested in your services, can you tell me more?
Probably best to talk on the phone. Custom software can be anything, so it's a little difficult to describe.

First part of the call would be a conversation about your business needs to see if custom software is a match for it. We will come up with a basic concept for the software and then figure out what we need to do next.

Let me see if I can pm you

Iwillberichaf

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Mar 21, 2020
Ohio
Hi everyone I created a simple website using Shopify. The purpose of this web is to fulfill people's needs during pandemic while maintaining minimum cost people need to pay for. The price is probably cheapest you can find on the Internet(at least NA) and the website is persuasive and clean and there is also a huge demand for medical supplies. What else do I need to gain traffic and sales? I barely got any clicks from people other than those from Facebook ads I paid for.

Here is my website: RyanMedical Disposable face mask for anti-Virus Use Medical C0VlD-19

FYI: I am self-motivated entrepreneur as well as opportunist who would be willing to take any risk to get return on assets. Feel free to contact me to discuss about stocks and ETFs.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Amidst all the CV hub-bub, I forgot about Sell-Me-Sat!

Kepler

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
154%
Mar 4, 2015
Scottsdale
Are you looking to develop an application, and want a team that can guide you through the nuances of development if you have never built something before?

Then reach out:
Text: 775-720-4202

Attachments

• New App Development Client Presentation copy.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 5

Azure

Perpetual Motion
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Mar 12, 2016
Hi everyone I created a simple website using Shopify. The purpose of this web is to fulfill people's needs during pandemic while maintaining minimum cost people need to pay for. The price is probably cheapest you can find on the Internet(at least NA) and the website is persuasive and clean and there is also a huge demand for medical supplies. What else do I need to gain traffic and sales? I barely got any clicks from people other than those from Facebook ads I paid for.

Here is my website: RyanMedical Disposable face mask for anti-Virus Use Medical C0VlD-19

FYI: I am self-motivated entrepreneur as well as opportunist who would be willing to take any risk to get return on assets. Feel free to contact me to discuss about stocks and ETFs.

You shouldn't call those masks "Anti virus" as they offer no actual protection from viral transmission.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.