The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What am I doing wrong with my clothing brand?

Jonny Blaze

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Aug 18, 2016
Dang...you guys really did run him off! Eh.....he'll either realize these are the best, most straightforward answers he'll get, or he'll give up.

Any update @Jonny Blaze ?
Not too big into replying always, do appreciate everyones help though. Taking advice from all the users. Were working on putting more and more product out and making sure our locals know our brand. Our main appeal is to skaters which is a HUGE market here in AZ. Business is going, its slow, but its going.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Nam88

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 31, 2012
Hey Jonny Blaze.

Good job on taking your first step (even though you have been little bit lazy)

I am selling few shirt myself and you need to rethink how you want to approach this biz.

First why did you print your shirt first? why didn't you choose some platform (many of them now , teespring, viralstyle teezily etc)

Upload your design for free and try to sell them FIRST .

If you're not a big brand (even if you are) you HAVE to validate your shirt idea message before printing bunch of them.

If you want to sell shirts you have to think on your marketing first and how to provide value though your shirt.

Why people should buy your shirt? design is important but message is the best. People wearing your shirt should be proud of something ( like the Jason R example, proud to be american ) .

Analize why other people shirt are selling so well. Study your niche/market. Actually with all the shirt on FB is pretty easy now :)

Of course now with so many competitors design is getting more and more important as well.

From your shirt I don't get your message, your audience , and it seems that you made no efforts on sell it though social media ( facebook is the main one)

If you really want to succeed in this biz you would have to put a lot of more efforts.

Don't get discouraged but apply yourself more.

hawaiiloans

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
35%
Oct 6, 2007
Las Vegas
When I think of Johnny Blaze, I think of:

1. Method Man (rapper)
2. Weed (now legal in NV!)
3. late 90's rap song with Big Pun

So basically I think of hip hop/rap. Until you described what you're trying to accomplish with your brand I had no idea.

MoreVolume

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Oct 6, 2016
NC
I saw Jonny Blaze and immediately though of Notorious BIG and Method Man. Biting is not cool

Vindictive my voice pitch is beyond John Blaze
I'm John Cremation,
Conversation...with aspirations off me leaving blood stains from Earth to Venus
Of them so-called rap stars will still be living
With their momma like an unborn fetus

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.