- Joined
- Oct 20, 2012
- Messages
- 1,560
Rep Bank
$2,685
$2,685
User Power: 149%
Welp, been "failing" for 10 years. Getting tired of this shit.
But what can you do. Just gotta keep trying I suppose.
Time for another go.
I'm going to build an e-commerce site.
I won't say what I'm selling.
I can say I'll be using a funnel - something my competitors aren't doing.
So I'll do a tripwire and give something away - they just pay for shipping (I know, I know... its not really free if they have to pay shipping).
And I'll try to build a fun cheerful brand around my product - while the competition all more or less look the same.
For more info on my value skew VS what is currently on offer, visit this link.
But what can you do. Just gotta keep trying I suppose.
Time for another go.
I'm going to build an e-commerce site.
I won't say what I'm selling.
I can say I'll be using a funnel - something my competitors aren't doing.
So I'll do a tripwire and give something away - they just pay for shipping (I know, I know... its not really free if they have to pay shipping).
And I'll try to build a fun cheerful brand around my product - while the competition all more or less look the same.
For more info on my value skew VS what is currently on offer, visit this link.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
