The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Welcome and I have question

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
What do you think about Tony Robbins' seminar? Is it an auto denominated finnacial guru?
I don't really have any opinions, but I try to stay away from most, if not all, influential people on YouTube. I try to find people who are not so mainstream and that have actually built businesses. I find most value from people who are not so mainstream.

On MJ's YouTube channel their's a video where he describes how most financial books/guru's preach their advice and honestly on point check it out here:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Baw0N7B-jV4&t=222s

techvx

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
242%
Jan 29, 2023
Not going to answer your question directly, as I don't think about his seminars at all, yet feel free to get acquainted with this article.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...