While I'm building my mobile application, I've gotten two clients for whom I'm building websites for. I think it's no secret now that your typical 5 page site can be spun up very fast and is kind of a commodity. However, I've been thinking about how this could actually be turned into a fastlane system.
I think making it a productized service with website design/development + hosting + ai chatbot that qualifies leads and books them on a calendar for a monthly fee could be a decent productized service, and templated fairly easily for local service businesses.
Granted, there are CRMs that do this like GoHighLevel but I think if you take a slice of what GoHighLevel is and make a micro CRM, that could be a feasible product.
Curious to hear thoughts on this and if anyone is having success already with something like this in the era of Loveable/Cursor/Antigravity.
I think making it a productized service with website design/development + hosting + ai chatbot that qualifies leads and books them on a calendar for a monthly fee could be a decent productized service, and templated fairly easily for local service businesses.
Granted, there are CRMs that do this like GoHighLevel but I think if you take a slice of what GoHighLevel is and make a micro CRM, that could be a feasible product.
Curious to hear thoughts on this and if anyone is having success already with something like this in the era of Loveable/Cursor/Antigravity.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
