Dear friends,
After reading The Millionaire fastlane , I focused more on systems with added value (money systems). Thank you!
I started different eBay/Etsy/other webshops but this one, this time, is actually the best ever in my terms. A monthly 500-700 USD for copy pasting a few customer addresses is easy money right? And no advertising expenses-just organic. But making the website and using Photoshop to create product images is the initial investment in time.
This is a dropshipping product. I've got more sales than expected and it's a UNIQUE niche product. When I started this webshop, my delivery time was 10-20 days and my customers were happy - That's 10-20 days to ship from China to my US customers.
Basically: I have my own product images in my store, customers place orders and pay 3x more than I pay to my chinese manufacturer.
I send the address to my Chinese friend, he makes the product & ships it and within 10-20 days, the US customer gets the product.
Now my Chinese manufacturer changed shipping and he is using the slow shipping and this can take 40 (!!!) days to arrive to my customers in the US. But he doesn't want to use the fast shipping anymore - and he recently blocked me because I wanted several refunds! (my own customers want a refund too if it takes longer than 20 days - which I totally understand)!
But my product is lovely, unique & selling!
I'm only selling to the US bye the way, because it is a huge market.
I decided to stop this webshop, because the only company that can make this item is my chinese manufacturer and they are too slow in shipping LOL. He blocked me, and It's hard to get another name on my credit card that I use to pay LOL
I have more than 50 different models, but 3 models were my best selling and these are at least 80% of my total sales 😀
What would you do?
Stop selling? Find a US located reseller? Sell the business? Share my business model for FREE as educational model? Or what else?
After reading The Millionaire fastlane , I focused more on systems with added value (money systems). Thank you!
I started different eBay/Etsy/other webshops but this one, this time, is actually the best ever in my terms. A monthly 500-700 USD for copy pasting a few customer addresses is easy money right? And no advertising expenses-just organic. But making the website and using Photoshop to create product images is the initial investment in time.
This is a dropshipping product. I've got more sales than expected and it's a UNIQUE niche product. When I started this webshop, my delivery time was 10-20 days and my customers were happy - That's 10-20 days to ship from China to my US customers.
Basically: I have my own product images in my store, customers place orders and pay 3x more than I pay to my chinese manufacturer.
I send the address to my Chinese friend, he makes the product & ships it and within 10-20 days, the US customer gets the product.
Now my Chinese manufacturer changed shipping and he is using the slow shipping and this can take 40 (!!!) days to arrive to my customers in the US. But he doesn't want to use the fast shipping anymore - and he recently blocked me because I wanted several refunds! (my own customers want a refund too if it takes longer than 20 days - which I totally understand)!
But my product is lovely, unique & selling!
I'm only selling to the US bye the way, because it is a huge market.
I decided to stop this webshop, because the only company that can make this item is my chinese manufacturer and they are too slow in shipping LOL. He blocked me, and It's hard to get another name on my credit card that I use to pay LOL
I have more than 50 different models, but 3 models were my best selling and these are at least 80% of my total sales 😀
What would you do?
Stop selling? Find a US located reseller? Sell the business? Share my business model for FREE as educational model? Or what else?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
