Hello Everyone, I'm Shay from the UK, nearly hitting 30 and want to take control of my destiny a bit more.
I have browsed here a few times and read/watched other people online who mentioned this place, so thought I would take a look, I'm also gonna read TMF .
I'm an electronics engineer with experience in manufacturing and design (saw a similar intro post so wanted to sign up and say hi).
I want to develop and manufacture one of my ideas, 2 or 3 are viable but I need to look into the market / how to launch/sell a product, hopefully I will read up on that here, any thread suggestions welcome?
Does anyone have experience getting products manufactured in China or other countries in Asia? Has anyone shifted from China to another country? Would love to read experiences on this.
Thanks for having me
I have browsed here a few times and read/watched other people online who mentioned this place, so thought I would take a look, I'm also gonna read TMF .
I'm an electronics engineer with experience in manufacturing and design (saw a similar intro post so wanted to sign up and say hi).
I want to develop and manufacture one of my ideas, 2 or 3 are viable but I need to look into the market / how to launch/sell a product, hopefully I will read up on that here, any thread suggestions welcome?
Does anyone have experience getting products manufactured in China or other countries in Asia? Has anyone shifted from China to another country? Would love to read experiences on this.
Thanks for having me
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
