I am working with a manufacturer in china and I am trying to brand the good as my own and separate it from the rest of the market.
How do I go about adding customisations such as:
Creating my own packaging
Having my brand engraved not printed on the product
Editing user manual
Changing colour of charger from black to white
Changing battery status symbol from just a battery sign to a percentage
Its my impression that these manufacturers just create a skew of products and let buyers private label them.
Do they have R&D teams that can help me add more features and designs to an existing product ? I have no engineering background so I can't really present them with any drafts of changes.
Thanks in advance
How do I go about adding customisations such as:
Creating my own packaging
Having my brand engraved not printed on the product
Editing user manual
Changing colour of charger from black to white
Changing battery status symbol from just a battery sign to a percentage
Its my impression that these manufacturers just create a skew of products and let buyers private label them.
Do they have R&D teams that can help me add more features and designs to an existing product ? I have no engineering background so I can't really present them with any drafts of changes.
Thanks in advance
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
