The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Want to provide value

bigboy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 28, 2019
Hey guys! I'm bigboy and I am excited to be a part of this forum. I have already read TMF and in the process of finishing Unscripted . There's so much knowledge in this book and I just want to start executing. One idea that really stuck with me is "provide value". If someone provides value, he will get compensated for it. He deserves it, in fact that's the way it should be. No bullshit easy way to make a million dollars after 3 easy payments of 39.99. If you make something that helps people, you get rewarded. I do not want to mooch off anybody anymore. I want to produce something or provide a service and get money as a side effect. I'll work hard and try to be accountable on this forum to make sure I accomplish this.
I hope we can all make this world a little better (and get paid for it too ;)).

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
I do not want to mooch off anybody anymore.
Welcome to the forum and honor for owning up. Lots of great people and information in this forum. It takes time, but read through the threads - especially GOLD and NOTABLE. It's time well spent. Look for the thread, I've "Read Millionaire Fastlane " and leave a comment. It's not about the fancy chevron on your name. It's about building our community...but the fancy chevron is fun to have.

WealthyMarketer

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Dec 28, 2018
Welcome! Remember: Act, Assess, Adjust.
Act, Assess, Adjust.
Act, Assess, Adjust.

Now... who have you helped today?

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Welcome to this great forum. You appear to have got off to a good start.

Keep up that attitude.

Walter

bigboy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 28, 2019
Thanks for the advice guys! This forum is just the place I am looking for. I am very dissatisfied with the idea of working a salaried job and I want to make something of value. Right now, the most troubling thing is taking action. I have an idea that I think is good, but I keep just thinking about the EVENT of when it succeeds when I should be more focused on the PROCESS. So, I'm going to get the skills I need to make it happen.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome, and "value" is just about value skew as described in Unscripted , later chapters.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...