• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 8 hours.
  2. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO Want to provide value

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by bigboy, Mar 28, 2019.

1. bigboy

bigboy New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $36
    Hey guys! I'm bigboy and I am excited to be a part of this forum. I have already read TMF and in the process of finishing Unscripted. There's so much knowledge in this book and I just want to start executing. One idea that really stuck with me is "provide value". If someone provides value, he will get compensated for it. He deserves it, in fact that's the way it should be. No bullshit easy way to make a million dollars after 3 easy payments of 39.99. If you make something that helps people, you get rewarded. I do not want to mooch off anybody anymore. I want to produce something or provide a service and get money as a side effect. I'll work hard and try to be accountable on this forum to make sure I accomplish this.
    I hope we can all make this world a little better (and get paid for it too ;)).

Bradley R, Cody C, MJ DeMarco and 3 others like this.
  2. Andy Daniels

Andy Daniels Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,763
    Welcome!

I'd suggest giving the GOLD and Notable threads a readthrough.

Go out and start helping people!

Good luck,
    Andy

Walter Hay and bigboy like this.
  3. Ernman

Ernman Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,366
    Welcome to the forum and honor for owning up. Lots of great people and information in this forum. It takes time, but read through the threads - especially GOLD and NOTABLE. It's time well spent. Look for the thread, I've "Read Millionaire Fastlane" and leave a comment. It's not about the fancy chevron on your name. It's about building our community...but the fancy chevron is fun to have.

Cody C and bigboy like this.
  4. WealthyMarketer

WealthyMarketer Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $270
    Welcome! Remember: Act, Assess, Adjust.
    Act, Assess, Adjust.
    Act, Assess, Adjust.

Now... who have you helped today?

Cody C likes this.
  5. Walter Hay

Walter Hay Legendary Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $69,046
    Welcome to this great forum. You appear to have got off to a good start.

Keep up that attitude.

Walter

Andy Daniels likes this.
  6. bigboy

bigboy New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $36
    Thanks for the advice guys! This forum is just the place I am looking for. I am very dissatisfied with the idea of working a salaried job and I want to make something of value. Right now, the most troubling thing is taking action. I have an idea that I think is good, but I keep just thinking about the EVENT of when it succeeds when I should be more focused on the PROCESS. So, I'm going to get the skills I need to make it happen.

7. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $404,781
    Admin Post
    Welcome, and "value" is just about value skew as described in Unscripted, later chapters.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.