Hello Everybody,
I am in the process of hiring a virtual assistant that will be working for me Full time. I do not need the virtual assistant for 40hours a week so I was wondering if anybody is interested in sharing a virtual assistant. I am hiring a person that will have experience in email support, telephone skills, doing research as well as creating reports. They would be online during east coast business hours on skype and would be able to be reached by telephone as I am providing the worker with a skype phone number.
If anybody is interested please let me know. Cost would be $120 per week for 40 hours of work. So I am looking to split that.
-C.C
I am in the process of hiring a virtual assistant that will be working for me Full time. I do not need the virtual assistant for 40hours a week so I was wondering if anybody is interested in sharing a virtual assistant. I am hiring a person that will have experience in email support, telephone skills, doing research as well as creating reports. They would be online during east coast business hours on skype and would be able to be reached by telephone as I am providing the worker with a skype phone number.
If anybody is interested please let me know. Cost would be $120 per week for 40 hours of work. So I am looking to split that.
-C.C
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
