The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Viperion Publishing?

Chaneyof90

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Aug 19, 2021
I am currently writing a book and I know I could self publish and put it on the marketplace as an ebook. However, I would like to have trade cloths. Would Viperion Publishing be open to submission for a new writer? @MJ DeMarco or should I just self publish ebooks?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
I obviously have no connection to Viperion, but I'm curious why you'd want a publisher instead of self publishing?

What's your book about? Is your book a business related book? Do you think that Viperion can do a better job than you can of marketing it? Have you looked at other publishers to see if they might be a better fit? It takes money to publish a book. Do you have any name recognition that might make it worth a publisher's while to publish you?

If you want to get a publishers attention, maybe give a synopsis of your book? I mean, do something more than "Hey Super Busy Guy do you have time to read my book and hopefully print it"?

Lastly, there are threads on the forum about self publishing. Have you read any those? You will probably find some answers to your questions on there, and maybe even make some connections...

Chaneyof90

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Aug 19, 2021
I obviously have no connection to Viperion, but I'm curious why you'd want a publisher instead of self publishing?

What's your book about? Is your book a business related book? Do you think that Viperion can do a better job than you can of marketing it? Have you looked at other publishers to see if they might be a better fit? It takes money to publish a book. Do you have any name recognition that might make it worth a publisher's while to publish you?

If you want to get a publishers attention, maybe give a synopsis of your book? I mean, do something more than "Hey Super Busy Guy do you have time to read my book and hopefully print it"?

Lastly, there are threads on the forum about self publishing. Have you read any those? You will probably find some answers to your questions on there, and maybe even make some connections...
So I mentioned why I wanted a publisher in my original post. I want Trade Cloths aka Hardback / Hardcover printed books. As for the rest of your questions I will answer them in order, as follows: business, yes, no, yes, no.
Now, the reason I have worded my question the way that I have is to not have to give a synopsis. A new submission is where the publisher actually does the review of the book to determine whether they want to print or not. I have asked if Viperion is open to new submissions, as many publisher only have certain times at which they ask for submissions to be entered.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I only publish books I write. At the moment I have no plans to accept submissions from other authors.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.