The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Vigilante's "Mind Your Business" Radio Show

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I propose that MJ's book is more critical to the entrepreneur than Shark Tank.

Why? Shark Tank is awesome, but in-actionable for all but the select few that make it through the gauntlet. It's great to cast vision and hope, but people need real action steps. That's why the Millionaire Fastlane resonates. That's why he met a need with value in the roadmap he wrote. Shark Tank merely demonstrates the pent up energy that entrepreneurs, wantepreneurs, and Fastlaners have. Over 70% of people hate their 9 to 5. Everyone has an "idea." Few know what to do with them.

People recognize there has to be a better way. MJ illuminated a paradigm shift in the Millionaire Fastlane . An actionable, replicatable thought process.

BTW, MJ and the forum are not directly involved, nor does he endorse it. It's not part of the forum, or endorsed by the forum. Viperion is not involved. He's aware of what is happening, and will be a participant but I just wanted to ensure that everyone is clear that he's not driving it or directly involved.

Last edited:

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
We're up to 150 fans and growing. I have to shut the computer off or I will keep watching that figure. Thanks to all who visited. Stay tuned.

Waisec

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Feb 6, 2014
Estonia
Just liked your page and I rarely follow/like anyone on there. Excited to hear what you got and I'm keepin my eye on this thread

Mike Kavanagh

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Aug 17, 2013
I have to shut the computer off or I will keep watching that figure.
I'd say keep going. It's like when you get a sale and your head tingles. Puts an instant smile on your face.
I'd say its the exact same feeling to watch a fan page grow.
Endorphins and shit.

Got some self speculation going on.
I've not been an INSIDERS for about a month based on a personal goal.

I did notice that this thread is in Education and Learning.
Not much more to be said.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mike Kavanagh

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Aug 17, 2013
So far, you are at almost 10 likes per hour since starting the page.
This in itself is a good lesson.

Also, I deleted my Facebook accounts a few days ago.
I started a new one just to like this page and Billy's page.

The anticipation is killing me.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Here's my take on Facebook. Social media has become an integral part of marketing. As you brand build, it has become mandatory to have a Facebook presence. Media companies are heavily using both Facebook and Twitter to directly reach and dialogue with customers.

I totally get the people who dropped out of Facebook. However, you might want to think about it as a business presence only. You don't even need to necessarily include friends and family in your social networking (although they can be a great multiplier.)

Facebook is absurd. It's over encroaching, treads on personal liberty, and fosters drama. However, I am finding for business and networking purposes, it is a critical evil.

I keep all of my personal business relationships on LinkedIn only. I keep friends and family on Facebook only, and the two don't intertwine. My business contacts don't really need to know when I am posting pics from Hawaii.

I have just started to engage in Twitter, as the new media requires it. Fans of media companies tend to engage on Twitter more than Facebook (although they will engage you on both simultaneously.) So, I am dragging myself into the Twitter universe.

I am thankful for the few that engaged in Facebook to see what we are up to specifically. We won't disappoint you. A few people in this thread have already uncovered a few coded clues as to what we're embarking on. And we will be able to take you all along for the ride with us in an interactive way.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Dont know the source of this quote, but:

"You either make money on facebook, or you are on facebook."

Bigguns50

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 12, 2013
Sedona, AZ

Esquire

Divorce Shark
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Oct 13, 2012
Connecticut
Here's my take on Facebook. Social media has become an integral part of marketing. As you brand build, it has become mandatory to have a Facebook presence. Media companies are heavily using both Facebook and Twitter to directly reach and dialogue with customers.

I totally get the people who dropped out of Facebook. However, you might want to think about it as a business presence only. You don't even need to necessarily include friends and family in your social networking (although they can be a great multiplier.)

Facebook is absurd. It's over encroaching, treads on personal liberty, and fosters drama. However, I am finding for business and networking purposes, it is a critical evil.

I keep all of my personal business relationships on LinkedIn only. I keep friends and family on Facebook only, and the two don't intertwine. My business contacts don't really need to know when I am posting pics from Hawaii.

I have just started to engage in Twitter, as the new media requires it. Fans of media companies tend to engage on Twitter more than Facebook (although they will engage you on both simultaneously.) So, I am dragging myself into the Twitter universe.

I am thankful for the few that engaged in Facebook to see what we are up to specifically. We won't disappoint you. A few people in this thread have already uncovered a few coded clues as to what we're embarking on. And we will be able to take you all along for the ride with us in an interactive way.

Completely agree.

I hate Facebook. Complete waste of personal time. BUT ... like Vig ... I spend a lot of time on Facebook testing various marketing strategies to promote my businesses. For better or worse ... Facebook is the new phone book. So if you are a business owner ... you need to be there.

With that said ... I have come to hate even the business side too.

So my plan is to outsource as much of "me" (on Facebook) to India. Tell them what I want done when X Y Z happens ... what they are authorized to say on my behalf (word for word) ... criteria for sending new friends requests ... criteria for posting photo comments ... what they can say ("Great looking couple!") etc. etc.

I will still write the content (ads and articles) ... but as far the photo comments and minor interactions go ... I want to keep that to a bare minimum.

One thing I have done (however) that has improved the experience for me is taken EVERYONE out of my news feed except the TMF , 4HWW, and GKIC crowd. So (at the very least) if I have to see the news feed ... at least it is something productive.

Turn off external alerts (i.e. constant interruptions) ... and try to limit casual surfing to when I am sitting on the can (or similar).

Necessary evil.

Five Star

Dean
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Aug 5, 2014
Northern Ireland

OperationMyWay

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
403%
Nov 26, 2013
Got me all like...

excited-baby-backseat.gif

pickeringmt

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
364%
Apr 24, 2014
I hate facebook man
There is a chrome extension that can kill your FB feed - Completely changes they whole dynamic

Facebook does have some value to me as a "family news network", but otherwise it is pretty much a peek inside the most narcissistic parts of ourselves.

D

DeletedUser394

There is a chrome extension that can kill your FB feed - Completely changes they whole dynamic

Facebook does have some value to me as a "family news network", but otherwise it is pretty much a peek inside the most narcissistic parts of ourselves.

how does one acquire said extension????????!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

pickeringmt

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
364%
Apr 24, 2014
how does one acquire said extension????????!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?
This LINK should get you there

If not, just go into your chrome extensions and search for kill facebook

Thank Neville Medhora at the Kopywriting course for this one

EDIT: fixed link

Last edited by a moderator:

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012

Roland

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
195%
Aug 24, 2013
UK
Liked. I don't know what to expect from it and don't really mind if I am honest but if that is a way of helping another fastlaner then I am in :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.