The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Video Book Review: The Millionaire Fastlane

MichaelPSkipper

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Feb 4, 2022
San Francisco
Hi Everyone,
When I joined this forum a few weeks ago, Mr. DeMarco asked me the subject of focus for my YouTube content. As I work closer toward that answer, the center of which feels like an entire mindset shift and developmental journey, I'm sharing the most meaningful influences I find along the way. A book that I heard a lot of good things about that exceeded my expectations is The Millionaire Fastlane .

Here's a video review of my first read (of which I expect there to be more, my fiancé is currently reading).

Book Review: The Millionaire Fastlane by MJ DeMarco (YouTube)

Thanks for any feedback.
Here's to the best in everyone's journey.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

FLdetermined

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Oct 30, 2021
Summarised the book okay. The only question I ask myself after watching the video is why make the video?
If you provided a new slant on the content or you were able to illustrate the themes in a way the book couldn’t do, I’d get it.
Otherwise, it’s just a filmed book review, which is pretty dull

MichaelPSkipper

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Feb 4, 2022
San Francisco
Summarised the book okay. The only question I ask myself after watching the video is why make the video?
If you provided a new slant on the content or you were able to illustrate the themes in a way the book couldn’t do, I’d get it.
Otherwise, it’s just a filmed book review, which is pretty dull
Thanks for the feedback. I made the video because reading TMF inspired me to do so; video is how I originally discovered the book.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.