The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Vegan / Vegetarians Only (Chat about lifestyle, opportunities, food, whatever...)

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

The video has to make you sick how the "mainstream" will ignore anything that threatens a mega-institution.

And people wonder why a lot of people don't trust the "authorities" on COVID information.

If the solution for a health crisis will endanger entire industries, economies, and/or traditions, the health crisis shall remain a health crisis... there's simply more money to be made.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

SharpeningBlade

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
201%
May 26, 2021
San Francisco, CA
1. Dal dishes - This recipe is a staple for us: My Dal It's a great recipe. It needs a bit of salt to bring out the flavor. We eat it with
Wow, you give a very exhaustive list.... this daal recipe looks great, bookmarked so I can try it out!

Been trying a lot of Indian plant based recipes lately. Garbanzo/Chick Peas everywhere. What does your guy's day to day meals look like? Breakfast lunch and dinner?

In the morning most of the time I won't eat anything, just some coffee or tea. Sometimes I will have fresh juice in the morning, or leftovers from cooking a lot the previous night. Around 12 I usually have a light snack like nuts/seeds, fruit, maybe some lentil soup. It depends. For dinner lately I've been having lentil soup with buckwheat, potatoes or rice.

Sometimes I don't have my first meal until around 3 or 4pm or just have one meal in the day.

As far as calories I usually hover around 2000 +/- 400 calories per day. On days where I just have one meal in the day, it's probably more like 1200-1500 cals.

Overall, I wouldn't worry too much about what to eat. Just keep to a few rules.
1. The less meat and dairy, the better. The ideal would be no meat or dairy at all. But who can say no to Grandma's cookies?
2. The less preprocessed foods, the better. The ideal is mostly raw, organic, and everything home-cooked from fresh, whole ingredients.
3. Shift your mindset from thinking "how good will this taste," to "how good will this make me feel".
4. Find what works for you. It takes a lot of experimentation, and your preferences will likely change over time and vary from season to season..

As bonus material, if you want some amazing knowledge on fasting, which ties into the plant based eating, this doctor's lecture is fantastic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuOvn4UqznU

And people wonder why a lot of people don't trust the "authorities" on COVID information.

If the solution for a health crisis will endanger entire industries, economies, and/or traditions, the health crisis shall remain a health crisis... there's simply more money to be made.

So true! That graph at around 9:05 is sobering to see. The vast majority of risk factors in that graph are just things we bring upon ourselves by diet and lifestyle.

The health system has created an infinite money hack with this whole situation. And if you can get the goober mint to fire everyone who doesn't buy your products, you can at least double, if not triple your profits ;)

Maybe they read TMF ? Safe to say they have all the CENTS commandments covered.

Last edited:

srodrigo

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Sep 11, 2018
The number 1 recommended book in the vegan community when it comes to health is Amazon.com
Old comment, but I really recommend this book too. To me, this is the best book on nutrition, ever. 2/3 of it is links to scientific studies, that's how well documented it is (despite the obvious vegan bias and the fact that the author recommends vitamin supplements to fill the unavoidable gaps). Worth reading even if you are a pure carnivore.

Dionysos

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Sep 1, 2020
Netherlands
Old comment, but I really recommend this book too. To me, this is the best book on nutrition, ever. 2/3 of it is links to scientific studies, that's how well documented it is (despite the obvious vegan bias and the fact that the author recommends vitamin supplements to fill the unavoidable gaps). Worth reading even if you are a pure carnivore.
Haven't read the book, did watch a lot of his video content and his website Nutrition Facts.

Also has a very useful app called Daily Dozen to check off all of the foods needed on a daily basis.

SharpeningBlade

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
201%
May 26, 2021
San Francisco, CA
Interesting, I will have to check this out. Thanks for reminding me of this book.

I think people get a little bit too hung up on the 'what do I need to eat' question and it holds them back.

Over millions of years, our bodies were crafted via complex genetic and epigenetic mechanisms. We are hardwired for fasting and feasting. You can go weeks / months or more without having certain nutrients and not end up with any deficiency that would cause chronic problems. The human body with all its systems and subsystems is miraculous, it's one of the most incredible pieces of machinery found on this planet.

Just eat lots of plants, lots of veggies and fruits. b12 + vegan D3 once in a while if you are concerned about that.

That will cover the bases.

It's not super complicated, actually it's so simple, that it flies right over many people.

Chapas

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Nov 23, 2014
Awesome thread! Read through it in a couple of days.

I already rarely eat meat, and plan to go 100 % vegetarian from 2022. Now after reading this thread I kind of want to cut dairy out of my diet as well. So I have been trying to play around with the different macros and micros in order to replace my dairy with vegan friendly foods. Everything seems doable - except from one thing: FIBER!

By replacing dairy my fiber intake easily doubles from around 37 to 75. This sounds very high on a 1900-2000 kcal diet. Just in the case of Dr. Greger's Daily Dozen it will be at least 64 grams of fiber. Everywhere I read the recommended is between 25 and 40.

How do you guys work around the fiber thingy? I honestly don't mind farting as I work from home and Microsoft Teams doesn't have smell implemented yet, but I don't want my wife to suffer. Also I have had issues with digestion and stomach pain before and I am not totally comfortable with doubling my fiber intake.

Am I too worried here? Or do you guys do something specific to lower your fiber intake?

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I honestly don't mind farting .

Am I too worried here? Or do you guys do something specific to lower your fiber intake?

I think you will find certain fibrous foods to create flatulence, while others not so much. I think it is different for everyone and ends up being a trial-and-error process. For me, popcorn seems to do me in.

Chapas

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Nov 23, 2014
I think you will find certain fibrous foods to create flatulence, while others not so much. I think it is different for everyone and ends up being a trial-and-error process. For me, popcorn seems to do me in.
Thank you MJ. I will try and test different foods along the way. I landed around 50-55 grams of fiber a day in my diet plan. Hopefully, my body will be able to adjust to it.

Will make an update after 1 month on this new diet. Looking forward to see what kind of changes I will be able to see (mostly mentally).

Dionysos

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Sep 1, 2020
Netherlands
Thank you MJ. I will try and test different foods along the way. I landed around 50-55 grams of fiber a day in my diet plan. Hopefully, my body will be able to adjust to it.

Will make an update after 1 month on this new diet. Looking forward to see what kind of changes I will be able to see (mostly mentally).

Your body needs a little while to get used to the increase in fiber. Guess it took about 3 weeks for me. Since then I definitely feel lighter, less bloated.

Pro tip: When eating canned beans always rinse thoroughly, that's the stuff that gives you gas :)

Parks

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Jul 20, 2020
Portland
Hey MJ saw that the China Study was on the Fastlane Bookshelf, did you end up reading it and thoughts?

Certainly a strong case against Casein.. but author doesn't mention studies on other proteins. Makes me feel as they weren't as conclusive for carcinogen related growth.

SharpeningBlade

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
201%
May 26, 2021
San Francisco, CA
Your body needs a little while to get used to the increase in fiber. Guess it took about 3 weeks for me. Since then I definitely feel lighter, less bloated.

Pro tip: When eating canned beans always rinse thoroughly, that's the stuff that gives you gas :)

This is true, the fiber contains oligosaccharides which interact with your gut microbiome.

However, I recommend to stop eating canned beans!! Don't get me wrong, I understand they are super convenient and I personally used to eat them a lot. But the quality of homemade beans is SO MUCH BETTER than canned beans. It's like high school football versus the NFL.

You can control your ingredient usage very granularly when you prepare it yourself and the quality is so much higher. Plus they are probably cooking it in unfiltered tap water from who-knows-where.

You can make large batches and put them in jars also which will last several days in the fridge or months in the freezer.

Last edited:

basedzoomer

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Feb 7, 2022
You should avoid eating meat if you don't want chronic diseases.

Also, give up drinking alcohol, soft drinks (coca cola/coke, pepsi etc), smoking, chewing tobacco, consuming processed foods & drinks.

Doing these things will make your life free of medical complications.

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Hey MJ saw that the China Study was on the Fastlane Bookshelf, did you end up reading it and thoughts?

I'm not done with it, about half through it, however, the 1st half was compelling enough for me to recommend. It's pretty "Unscripted " stuff since it goes against everything Westernized mainstream "biohackers" like to preach, except this isn't just some opinion based on empirical experience, but on actual rigorous scientific studies that spans decades. BTW: Protein isn't some miracle nutrient, but actually a pretty reliable bio-marker on future cancers. As is cholesterol. Again my "knee jerk" is to deny since I was Paleo for nearly a decade, but the evidence is pretty well presented thus far.

While I eat plant-based mostly because I believe in animal compassion and not killing sentient beings that I don't have dominion over, it has elevated my health reasons for remaining plant based for the rest of my life.

I hope to finish it this month.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
Recently went back to my usual what I call 90% vegan. My reasoning hasn't changed from half a decade of experimenting. When I sign up for a race, I need to put in the hours into training. When I am vegan, recovery is 13-16 hours. When I am carnivore, it's 30-40 hours. Experiments on myself are the best.

Some interesting other outcomes (no science, just my own results - so take it with some skepticism):
- Dairy is the worst. I am 100% of the time staying away from dairy. I re-introduced it for a week, as an experiment, felt super low energy.
- Meat is all about the same. Chicken or beef - didn't matter for my recovery times.
- Fish is different, minimal impact on my recovery. But it's not a great experiment as consumption of fish for me is always minimal (maybe 1/4 of what I could consume with meat).
- Sugar carbs are good when I put in endurance event training, but aren't good for me when my workouts are shorter. With that, I still think sugar as a "boost of energy" for long workouts sucks. As a source of energy it helps temporarily, but longer term I find it slightly addictive.

Training resumed, schedule is a little more settled... so I am back :). Some poor animal now gets to live, haha.

Boogie

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Nov 27, 2014
Midwest, USA
- Sugar carbs are good when I put in endurance event training, but aren't good for me when my workouts are shorter. With that, I still think sugar as a "boost of energy" for long workouts sucks. As a source of energy it helps temporarily, but longer term I find it slightly addictive.

Have you tried beets or beet root juice? I can't stand beets myself, but they are supposed to be good for greater oxygen intake. I would think that could be good for stamina.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
Have you tried beets or beet root juice? I can't stand beets myself, but they are supposed to be good for greater oxygen intake. I would think that could be good for stamina.
I have beets in my food often. But I hate the juice… especially raw, can’t do it. And I don’t know the impact it has, it’s just part of my diet.

madlife

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
242%
Feb 15, 2022
Has anybody else studied either Chinese medicine or Ayurveda?

ekateriv

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Jan 2, 2022
Recently went back to my usual what I call 90% vegan. My reasoning hasn't changed from half a decade of experimenting. When I sign up for a race, I need to put in the hours into training. When I am vegan, recovery is 13-16 hours. When I am carnivore, it's 30-40 hours. Experiments on myself are the best.

Some interesting other outcomes (no science, just my own results - so take it with some skepticism):
- Dairy is the worst. I am 100% of the time staying away from dairy. I re-introduced it for a week, as an experiment, felt super low energy.
- Meat is all about the same. Chicken or beef - didn't matter for my recovery times.
- Fish is different, minimal impact on my recovery. But it's not a great experiment as consumption of fish for me is always minimal (maybe 1/4 of what I could consume with meat).

Training resumed, schedule is a little more settled... so I am back :). Some poor animal now gets to live, haha.
Interesting observations. 5 years ago I was training for half-marathon to get my best time yet. I followed a pretty serious regimen - weights 2-3x a week, runs 3-4x a week and lots of walking all week long.
I'm not vegan or even vegetarian but I did notice similar patterns to yours. Towards the end I was mostly eating vegan, with at least one full seafood/fish meal a day for protein. Fish had no impact on my wellbeing, but meat became harder and harder to eat as intensity increased. Eventually I had cut out meat and dairy with the exception of whey protein powder and a good slice of cake. In terms of carbs I found the best fuel to be sweet potatoes - really versatile and easy to eat, but doesn't give me a heavy bloated feeling. Oats for me were the hardest, then maybe rice. Bread was ok so long I didn't do too much of it. Sweets/fruit actually had mostly a positive impact and because of the energy needs and lean muscle mass, I didn't experience much negative effects like sugar crashes etc. I think I'm also just genetically gifted when it comes to insulin sensitivity as everyone in my family seems to tolerate a higher carb diet really well even into old age. But to your point, very very easy to get "addicted" especially if you are training hard.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
Interesting observations. 5 years ago I was training for half-marathon to get my best time yet. I followed a pretty serious regimen - weights 2-3x a week, runs 3-4x a week and lots of walking all week long.
I'm not vegan or even vegetarian but I did notice similar patterns to yours. Towards the end I was mostly eating vegan, with at least one full seafood/fish meal a day for protein. Fish had no impact on my wellbeing, but meat became harder and harder to eat as intensity increased. Eventually I had cut out meat and dairy with the exception of whey protein powder and a good slice of cake. In terms of carbs I found the best fuel to be sweet potatoes - really versatile and easy to eat, but doesn't give me a heavy bloated feeling. Oats for me were the hardest, then maybe rice. Bread was ok so long I didn't do too much of it. Sweets/fruit actually had mostly a positive impact and because of the energy needs and lean muscle mass, I didn't experience much negative effects like sugar crashes etc. I think I'm also just genetically gifted when it comes to insulin sensitivity as everyone in my family seems to tolerate a higher carb diet really well even into old age. But to your point, very very easy to get "addicted" especially if you are training hard.

I've done quite a few half marathons.
Have you read this book yet? It's my go-to guide.

Screen Shot 2022-02-23 at 8.18.10 AM.png

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I had a blood panel last week and it came back great, except my cholesterol was slightly elevated. This prompted me to examine all the blood panels I've had in the last 15 years. (I save them in a 3-ring binder) Looks like in 15 years, my cholesterol has never been in a "good" range except after a year I went plant-based.

When I told my MD that I've always had high cholesterol he suggested I get a heart scan to determine my risk for heart disease due to arterial plaque and hardening. 15 years of high cholesterol is a pretty good marker for atherosclerosis and further down the road, heart disease. These results of the scan are then compared with other men in my age range.

My results came back and I scored at the 100th percentile. In other words, 100% of the men at my age have a 100% chance of having more arterial hardening/narrowing than I did. In short, my arterial function is more reflective of a 20 year old kid and not a 52 year old man.

As for the elevated cholesterol, I gather it was because I eat an excessive amount of plant-based cheese, which is high in saturated fat ... I think I've fallen for the old "it's sugar free, so I can have 3X as much!" which in this case, is snacking on plant-based cheese.

Alferez

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Nov 27, 2018
I had a blood panel last week and it came back great, except my cholesterol was slightly elevated. This prompted me to examine all the blood panels I've had in the last 15 years. (I save them in a 3-ring binder) Looks like in 15 years, my cholesterol has never been in a "good" range except after a year I went plant-based.

When I told my MD that I've always had high cholesterol he suggested I get a heart scan to determine my risk for heart disease due to arterial plaque and hardening. 15 years of high cholesterol is a pretty good marker for atherosclerosis and further down the road, heart disease. These results of the scan are then compared with other men in my age range.

My results came back and I scored at the 100th percentile. In other words, 100% of the men at my age have a 100% chance of having more arterial hardening/narrowing than I did. In short, my arterial function is more reflective of a 20 year old kid and not a 52 year old man.

As for the elevated cholesterol, I gather it was because I eat an excessive amount of plant-based cheese, which is high in saturated fat ... I think I've fallen for the old "it's sugar free, so I can have 3X as much!" which in this case, is snacking on plant-based cheese.
Yes sir, vegan cheese taste really good but not good for your heart.

In general, oil (any kind, olive, coconut, etc) is not as good as thought. I recommend you see this video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbtwwZP4Yfs

Apart from that have you considered taking turmeric with black pepper?? It improves circulation even if you sit in your butt all day long . See this from Dr. Greger:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx57xFxXMcI&list=PL5TLzNi5fYd9JWJdWb4rgzaMrPLoF8S7c&index=2

Hope this helped, let me know

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
Hi, Since about 15 years I suffer of gout. So I should avoid purine and alcohol.
Sadly I love meat and alcohol, but I have to reduce it.
I read in the thread, that the overall feeling gets better without.
Bu what do you sportsmen recommend to fulfill the energy household? Main emphasis on reducing purine.
Thanks.

Boogie

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Nov 27, 2014
Midwest, USA
Hi, Since about 15 years I suffer of gout. So I should avoid purine and alcohol.
Sadly I love meat and alcohol, but I have to reduce it.
I read in the thread, that the overall feeling gets better without.
Bu what do you sportsmen recommend to fulfill the energy household? Main emphasis on reducing purine.
Thanks.

I don't have gout and I'm not a doctor, but I found this article by Dr. Greger that suggests eating cherries.

Here is the video mentioned in the article:

Here's one about fructose and meat as well:

Those and others are mentioned in that article. I'm just calling these out in particular.

Last edited:

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
Thanks, but its not the diet theme, but more how and where a vegetarian sportsman gets his proteins from.

D

Deleted68316

Hi @Ing

I know there are a lot of different theories regarding dairy products.

I need to eat very clean in order to have energy and clean skin.

I guarantee you that I am an athletic person.

With that said, for the last 2/3 months, I have been eating a lot of mozzarella.

I am not eating meat because it drains my energy. Beef makes me break out if it is not grass-fed grass-finished. But besides that, beef drains my energy in any case.

I cannot drink milk. But light cheeses like mozzarella are working great for me.

Consider that I work out 3/4 days a week, play basketball 3/4 days a week, and work in a restaurant in the evening. This means doing 2 digit miles every single day. On top of that, I don't have a car and move around with a bicycle.

I have always struggled with energy, and a diet without meat works great for me.

Light cheeses (Parmigiano works badly for me for instance), greek yogurt (no sugars or strange stuff inside), fruit in abundance, and honey.

Again, cheese in theory, for many people, is bad. But, what is the best indicator of our health if not mental clarity and constant, steady energy?

The downside of too much mozzarella is that you are going to make a lot of abs when going to the bathrooms. But then you get used to it. Poop is super clean as well.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
Thanks, but its not the diet theme, but more how and where a vegetarian sportsman gets his proteins from.

This is probably the most beaten to death topic among vegans. For vegetarians, that shouldn't even be a concern at all.

Here's one guide for vegans:

VEGAN-PROTEIN-SOURCES-CHART-683x1024.jpg

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Gee, it's only his 21st grand slam title. And quite possibly, the best player to ever play the game.

I wonder if people ask him ...

Do you get enough protein?
How's your energy level?
Have you checked your B12?

LOL. :rofl:

I take my health seriously as much as any aging pro athlete does -- except those athletes have tens of millions of dollars on the line to be right about their nutrition and health.

While Novak doesn't like identifying as "vegan" (much like I don't either) the fact is, if you don't eat meat or dairy, you're vegan. The negative title is irrelevant.

doster.zach

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
197%
Oct 14, 2021
Missouri

Gee, it's only his 21st grand slam title. And quite possibly, the best player to ever play the game.

I wonder if people ask him ...

Do you get enough protein?
How's your energy level?
Have you checked your B12?

LOL. :rofl:

I take my health seriously as much as any aging pro athlete does -- except those athletes have tens of millions of dollars on the line to be right about their nutrition and health.

While Novak doesn't like identifying as "vegan" (much like I don't either) the fact is, if you don't eat meat or dairy, you're vegan. The negative title is irrelevant.

And sadly he won't be able to play in the U.S. Open because he's a foreigner who isn't vaxinated. (Although American unvaxinated players are still able to play)

Train

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
May 11, 2021
For vegans/vegetarians on here, have you transitioned from a carnivore-type diet and noticed health benefits from doing so?

The reason I ask is because certain carnivore groups tend to be dogmatic and not open-minded to potential issues with their way of eating.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
For vegans/vegetarians on here, have you transitioned from a carnivore-type diet and noticed health benefits from doing so?

Here's my story, which I also mentioned in passing here. BTW, before that I ate paleo, probably for a decade.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.