Hey all,
My 2-year anniversary with the girlfriend is coming up in November and we're planning a vacation. In the past we've gone to Mexico, but I suggested we try to venture off to somewhere in the US where neither of us have been before and we both agreed on Arizona. We both currently live in NY. I know a lot of forum members rave about Arizona so I'm hoping you guys can help me plan a vacation.
We're planning on making it a 5-day vacation (Thursday-Tuesday). I'm looking for itinerary recommendations, hotels / resorts, must dos, must sees and anything else. Also, we're in our late 20s and up for anything. Looking for a combination of relaxation as well as activities and nightlife.
So far, we were thinking of spending 2 days in Phoenix/Scottsdale, 1 day in GCNP and 2 days in Sedona.
Appreciate the help!
My 2-year anniversary with the girlfriend is coming up in November and we're planning a vacation. In the past we've gone to Mexico, but I suggested we try to venture off to somewhere in the US where neither of us have been before and we both agreed on Arizona. We both currently live in NY. I know a lot of forum members rave about Arizona so I'm hoping you guys can help me plan a vacation.
We're planning on making it a 5-day vacation (Thursday-Tuesday). I'm looking for itinerary recommendations, hotels / resorts, must dos, must sees and anything else. Also, we're in our late 20s and up for anything. Looking for a combination of relaxation as well as activities and nightlife.
So far, we were thinking of spending 2 days in Phoenix/Scottsdale, 1 day in GCNP and 2 days in Sedona.
Appreciate the help!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
