- Joined
- Oct 1, 2021
- Messages
- 91
Rep Bank
$430
$430
User Power: 60%
After reading this post you might get something really useful to use to increase sales and customer trust..
You can use this strategy in your website.
I am selling a product in my website. In my website I included a "My Story" link in my main page page which is where I write about my past and how I invented the product. I wanted the customers to know that I am an actual person, to give the product a backstory, and give the customer the feeling that I were where they are today. The backstory involves failure, pain, "should I continue moments", and etc.
-
Here is a problem though.. It is really personal.
I am making a product related to appearence, and in "My Story" page I give alot of personal details. Such as pictures of my body (when I was fat), woods (that might be geolocated), and personal insecurities. I am afraid that somebody might come to my house. Yes, it can be that serious. The customers I am dealing with are abit different that usual people.
I considered to just remove the "My Story" overall to avoid those likely problems but at the same time I heard this is a really effective strat to use for online sales.
What could I do folks? I really need some advice from more educated and smarter people here. Help!
Thank you for reading.
You can use this strategy in your website.
I am selling a product in my website. In my website I included a "My Story" link in my main page page which is where I write about my past and how I invented the product. I wanted the customers to know that I am an actual person, to give the product a backstory, and give the customer the feeling that I were where they are today. The backstory involves failure, pain, "should I continue moments", and etc.
-
Here is a problem though.. It is really personal.
I am making a product related to appearence, and in "My Story" page I give alot of personal details. Such as pictures of my body (when I was fat), woods (that might be geolocated), and personal insecurities. I am afraid that somebody might come to my house. Yes, it can be that serious. The customers I am dealing with are abit different that usual people.
I considered to just remove the "My Story" overall to avoid those likely problems but at the same time I heard this is a really effective strat to use for online sales.
What could I do folks? I really need some advice from more educated and smarter people here. Help!
Thank you for reading.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
