MadStacks
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jan 31, 2015
- Messages
- 26
Rep Bank
$185
$185
User Power: 12%
Yo. Got a question for you guys.
I'm starting a new youtube channel and I want to make a fb ad to promote it. I have a fb page specifically for the youtube channel but I want to know if I should have the Ad be a video on the news feed that clicks to my channel, or have it click to the Facebook page to like it - (the newest post on my wall will be the video).
Do you think if I link it to the FB page I will get the like and the video view?
Or should I just link it straight to the yt channel.
Anyone have experience and results with a FB video ad?
I'm starting a new youtube channel and I want to make a fb ad to promote it. I have a fb page specifically for the youtube channel but I want to know if I should have the Ad be a video on the news feed that clicks to my channel, or have it click to the Facebook page to like it - (the newest post on my wall will be the video).
Do you think if I link it to the FB page I will get the like and the video view?
Or should I just link it straight to the yt channel.
Anyone have experience and results with a FB video ad?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
