- Joined
- Jul 25, 2007
- Messages
- 822
Rep Bank
$840
$840
User Power: 15%
One of my group writing blogs
uses Blogger.com as a platform.
As a normal Wordpress user,
I HATE the comment system.
I need the ability to collect emails during contests.
What add-on do you reco to do this with?
(I'm thinking HaloScan but since I'm no techie...)
Are there any other issues I should consider?
(And no, switching platforms is not an option
- the other 16 posters LOVE Blogger)
uses Blogger.com as a platform.
As a normal Wordpress user,
I HATE the comment system.
I need the ability to collect emails during contests.
What add-on do you reco to do this with?
(I'm thinking HaloScan but since I'm no techie...)
Are there any other issues I should consider?
(And no, switching platforms is not an option
- the other 16 posters LOVE Blogger)
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
