The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

[Want To Hire] Link Builders - Manual Blog Commenting

kwerner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Oct 4, 2007
I'm in the market to hire someone to do some manual blog comment link building and would like to know if you guys have any recommendations on who to use.

Looking for cheap, cheap, labor from the Philippines, India, etc. I've heard of a couple companies like EasyOutsource that do this type of stuff, but I don't know if they're really credible or not and I don't really want to have to roll the dice on a provider from Freelancer / Odesk / Elance unless they come with a recommendation.

Basically I have a huge list of PR4, PR5, & PR6 blog pages that I would like someone to post comments & links on for some of my different sites. It's just too damn time consuming to do it on my own.

If you guys could recommend someone cheap and reputable, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

kwerner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Oct 4, 2007
Another bump.

Like I mentioned above I have this huge list of literally THOUSANDS of PR3 - PR7 autoapprove urls that aren't spammed out (usually 5 - 30 outbound links per page, max).

Need someone to create accounts, post comments, and add links on these sites. I think I'm going to send the bulk of them to my tier 1 sites, hopefully building those tier 1's up to PR4 - PR5 sites and have them all linking to mine, which in theory should boost my site.

Thanks for the help guys.

CPisHere

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Sep 17, 2011
Louisiana
I don't believe that Blog comments are very good SEO juice... probably a waste of money.

kwerner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Oct 4, 2007
I don't believe that Blog comments are very good SEO juice... probably a waste of money.

Have you tested this?

Keep in mind that these will mostly be PR4 and PR5 pages, dofollow blog comments (and forum posts) with contextual anchor text links, with low outbound links. These won't be the typical PR N/A or PR0 pages and high outbound links.

Thanks.

CPisHere

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Sep 17, 2011
Louisiana
Have you tested this?

Keep in mind that these will mostly be PR4 and PR5 pages, dofollow blog comments (and forum posts) with contextual anchor text links, with low outbound links. These won't be the typical PR N/A or PR0 pages and high outbound links.

Thanks.
I have tested this for an old website of mine, and did not see any improved google ranking results from blog comments... Not to say it never works, just didn't work for me.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.