- Joined
- Oct 4, 2007
- Messages
- 1,385
Rep Bank
$1,105
$1,105
User Power: 19%
I'm in the market to hire someone to do some manual blog comment link building and would like to know if you guys have any recommendations on who to use.
Looking for cheap, cheap, labor from the Philippines, India, etc. I've heard of a couple companies like EasyOutsource that do this type of stuff, but I don't know if they're really credible or not and I don't really want to have to roll the dice on a provider from Freelancer / Odesk / Elance unless they come with a recommendation.
Basically I have a huge list of PR4, PR5, & PR6 blog pages that I would like someone to post comments & links on for some of my different sites. It's just too damn time consuming to do it on my own.
If you guys could recommend someone cheap and reputable, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!
Looking for cheap, cheap, labor from the Philippines, India, etc. I've heard of a couple companies like EasyOutsource that do this type of stuff, but I don't know if they're really credible or not and I don't really want to have to roll the dice on a provider from Freelancer / Odesk / Elance unless they come with a recommendation.
Basically I have a huge list of PR4, PR5, & PR6 blog pages that I would like someone to post comments & links on for some of my different sites. It's just too damn time consuming to do it on my own.
If you guys could recommend someone cheap and reputable, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
