Just want to let everyone know that I got engaged last Friday! I had been struggling with this for some time but decided to give marriage one more try. She's a great girl and deserves the best and I think I can give it to her. Sitting on the fence allowed me to sit and be complacent about where I was coupled with my knee problems I was spinning my wheels going no where.
I feel like I am back on the track after a wild long spin out. I cant explain it but I believe God will bless our union and the best years lay ahead. I know I may be on a lot of ignore lists due to my irreverant sense of humor and an inability to break through this latest glass ceiling. Or maybe my porr typing skills. I hope the next year will change that perspective. (well maybe just a LITTLE less irreverence.)
My Step mother also died last week and she left me a powerful message.
"God hates a coward"
Couple this with my favorite saying
"if nothing changes then nothing changes"
Love and peace all
Nick
I feel like I am back on the track after a wild long spin out. I cant explain it but I believe God will bless our union and the best years lay ahead. I know I may be on a lot of ignore lists due to my irreverant sense of humor and an inability to break through this latest glass ceiling. Or maybe my porr typing skills. I hope the next year will change that perspective. (well maybe just a LITTLE less irreverence.)
My Step mother also died last week and she left me a powerful message.
"God hates a coward"
Couple this with my favorite saying
"if nothing changes then nothing changes"
Love and peace all
Nick
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
