Salih Whale
New Contributor
- Joined
- Nov 9, 2021
- Messages
- 1
Rep Bank
$90
$90
User Power: 100%
This is my story and I really seek some solid advice!
I'm 17 years old. Born in Iraq and am still in there while writing this! I was abused by my parents, got into labor as a 13-year-old child when ISIS captured my city. Once all that was over I went back to school. And now my family wants me to be a doctor or an engineer (you know the stereotype). I have basically been learning some skills because after 6 months I'll be getting a job to support me while I start my entrepreneurial journey. I'll be moving to Turkey as well, it is 10 times better than Iraq. I'm not here for sympathy or anything. I just want some advice from people with more life experience than me!
Thanks in advance!
I'm 17 years old. Born in Iraq and am still in there while writing this! I was abused by my parents, got into labor as a 13-year-old child when ISIS captured my city. Once all that was over I went back to school. And now my family wants me to be a doctor or an engineer (you know the stereotype). I have basically been learning some skills because after 6 months I'll be getting a job to support me while I start my entrepreneurial journey. I'll be moving to Turkey as well, it is 10 times better than Iraq. I'm not here for sympathy or anything. I just want some advice from people with more life experience than me!
Thanks in advance!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
