The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My Unscripting

Idea threads

10Fold

Custom titles are a dope idea
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Dec 15, 2020
Wellington, New Zealand
This will be a tale of my unscripting. My scripted to unscripted journey. I have failed many times; have learnt many lessons.
I have many obstacles. One being that I am bipolar type one... I have many labels but they don't define me; don't limit me.

I think of the movie 'Limitless' starring Bradley Cooper when it comes to my mindset on this.
My previous execution thread was a disaster: My Journey [FAILED!]

Because of this catastrophic failure, I have some rules to set out for myself for this thread:
  • No media unless absolutely necessary
  • that's about it (subject to change)
Current goals:
  • Get my mental health in tip-top shape (I have only recently been diagnosed)
  • Get my side hustle on the road (Mentioned in the previous thread)
  • [EDIT] Start coding (Doing a full-stack engineering course on Codecademy)
---
I feel privileged... So many influential people on this forum... Looking forward to some solid chats as well as chronicling my journey...

Till next time.

Yours sincerely,
Ryan

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.